How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Hey, Kingsnaq, post something after this post.

If that'll provide you therapy, sure.

You're so gullible.

OK, one more time. Post something again after this post.

Fierce, that won't work. This cheap stunt of getting the last say is even dumber than Red's "Bye".

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Hey Fierce - he's now your puppet!

He's a modern day puppet, a puppet with no strings, just Wi-Fi!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He did..........HA HA HA............The Winner - Fierce!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Fierce, that won't work. This cheap stunt of getting the last say is even dumber than Red's "Bye".

Who said anything about having the last say.

You want to have the last say?

OK, I'll let you have the last say, post something after this post.

Then I shut you up. Good. See shutting you up is a piece of cake, given that you are way off the mark with your "it's impossible for the Lakers to get CP3". See, resorting to these cheap stunt won't save your argument...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Did I just make Kingsnaq post 3 straight times?

Looks like I'm channeling that inner "Troll Whisperer".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Did I just make Kingsnaq post 3 straight times?

Looks like I'm channeling that inner "Troll Whisperer".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

See, you didn't know what you were talking about, just like your alter-ego.

And I don't see what you are bragging about. I made Redrust post N (N>>3) times after he said "Bye", i.e. ate his words, just like you did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fierce - please let me go next....................

Hey Glasgow - if Bynum had never gotten injured, the lakers would not have Gasol....

Respond in less than 30 mins please!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Fierce - please let me go next....................

Hey Glasgow - if Bynum had never gotten injured, the lakers would not have Gasol....

Respond in less than 30 mins please!!

See, you are still smarting after that many years. Poor boy!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yep, you got me - you still haven't proven your case, but I guess you get the last word!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Yep, you got me - you still haven't proven your case, but I guess you get the last word!

The case is a hypothesis with a false premise. Just challenge you to furnish a proof would get you smarting for 4 years, knowing that it can't be proven...

It's not even 3 weeks and you already revive it. I have to change the over-under to 10 days after this round...

But let me suggest, just post the box score (Bynum injured -> Gasol played center)  may give you the illusion that !A -> !B.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Smarting would mean I lost the argument...................how can I be smarting when I've proven my point over and over and over and over and over.........again??????

Once again, reflection and deflection for a person who can't admit his team is 2nd best, his coach is 2nd best, and Gasol was stolen by the lakers, who didn't have a legit center, to play CENTER in 2008 AFTER the injury to Bynum................NONE of these points are in question, and you have yet to prove otherwise!

response due in 10 mins, starting now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Smarting would mean I lost the argument...................how can I be smarting when I've proven my point over and over and over and over and over.........again??????

See, you are smarting again.

You prove it with what? unless there is an alternate universe you have NO WAY to prove it, because the premise is not true.

Your attempt to use A->B to prove that !A->!B is not the logic we commonly know. It's something you create.

[QUOTE]

Once again, reflection and deflection for a person who can't admit his team is 2nd best, his coach is 2nd best, and Gasol was stolen by the lakers, who didn't have a legit center, to play CENTER in 2008 AFTER the injury to Bynum................NONE of these points are in question, and you have yet to prove otherwise![/QUOTE]

And this is not the argument here. When you can't prove your baby "Had Bynum not injured -> would not have acquired Gasol", you always have to resort to its inverse "Bynum injured -> acquired Gasol".

See your flaw?

Do you really think "Bynum not injured -> not acquired Gasol" and "Bynum injured -> acquired Gasol" are equivalent?

[QUOTE]

response due in 10 mins, starting now!![/QUOTE]

See, when the argument is nonsense, better try this cheap stunt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

See, you are smarting again.

You prove it with what? unless there is an alternate universe you have NO WAY to prove it, because the premise is not true.

Your attempt to use A->B to prove that !A->!B is not the logic we commonly know. It's something you create.

Once again, reflection and deflection for a person who can't admit his team is 2nd best, his coach is 2nd best, and Gasol was stolen by the lakers, who didn't have a legit center, to play CENTER in 2008 AFTER the injury to Bynum................NONE of these points are in question, and you have yet to prove otherwise!

And this is not the argument here. When you can't prove your baby "Had Bynum not injured -> would not have acquired Gasol", you always have to resort to its inverse "Bynum injured -> acquired Gasol".

See your flaw?

Do you really think "Bynum not injured -> not acquired Gasol" and "Bynum injured -> acquired Gasol" are equivalent?

response due in 10 mins, starting now!!

See, when the argument is nonsense, better try this cheap stunt.

Got any links, like I gave you?

Thought not!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Thought not!

Oh, so you can't argue against logic, now you want links?

What links did you give? A->B

Got any links to support !A->!B?

Next thing you'll say? "when you can't argue, just use logic..."

Or better yet, just confess that you have no clue what "->", "!", converse and inverse are. Since you can drag this for 4 years, this is what I suspect...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Thought not!

Oh, so you can't argue against logic, now you want links?

What links did you give? A->B

Got any links to support !A->!B?

Next thing you'll say? "when you can't argue, just use logic..."

Or better yet, just confess that you have no clue what "->", "!", converse and inverse are. Since you can drag this for 4 years, this is what I suspect...

Failure to provide a link to your support your argument?

I'm not shocked.  You have no argument.

You are still smarting after 4 years.

Provide a link or concede..........................ANY of our arguments will do!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Provide a link or concede..........................ANY of our arguments will do!

My argument is simply challenging the logical validity of your argument. You failed to prove that !A->!B == A->B, then you are cooked. You want links to refute your argument? there you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse_(logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition

"A conditonal statement is logically equivalent to its contrapostive". Got any links to prove that "Bynum injured -> Gasol trade" == "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade"?

So after 4 years, where have you shown the links that "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade" as the truth? Please keep showing boxscores that Gasol played centre while Bynum WAS OUT INJURED...

"Such links I showed are enough to show that bynum not injured then no gasol trade", you said?

Logic has already soundly refuted that, unless you can force your new logic system on the rest of the world...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Are you guys nuts? This is a basketball forum, just sayin...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

This discussion is as basketball as you like. Bynum's injury and the Gasol trade. Some one just made up some other opinion from a hypothetical situation as if it's the truth. It has been 4 years, yet he still thinks that hypothesis == the truth...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

He is..............how many sources would you need before conceding your opponent has made ONE point??  Not even asking the lune to concede the argument anymore, just acknowledge I've made A point.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

My argument is simply challenging the logical validity of your argument. You failed to prove that !A->!B == A->B, then you are cooked. You want links to refute your argument? there you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse_(logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition

"A conditonal statement is logically equivalent to its contrapostive". Got any links to prove that "Bynum injured -> Gasol trade" == "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade"?

So after 4 years, where have you shown the links that "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade" as the truth? Please keep showing boxscores that Gasol played centre while Bynum WAS OUT INJURED...

"Such links I showed are enough to show that bynum not injured then no gasol trade", you said?

Logic has already soundly refuted that, unless you can force your new logic system on the rest of the world...

Never said that!

You dare not provide evidence to support your argument........this is not a logic class, this is a basketball forum.  Show me BASKETBALL related evidence to support your argument, or shut up!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3226203

Excerpts:

The Los Angeles Lakers bolstered their banged-up frontline Friday with a key acquisition -- 7-footer Pau Gasol of the Memphis Grizzlies.

We need a little scoring inside without Andrew Bynum," coach Phil Jackson said. "It gives us a post-up threat right now, and he's a good passer. We like that."

According to the newspaper, the deal had been discussed for the past week and is expected to be finalized on Monday.

We felt like we could compete for a championship with the team we had," Odom said. "With this addition, hopefully that dream comes true."

The Lakers were one of the NBA's best teams before the 20-year-old Bynum injured his left knee Jan. 13 against Memphis, coincidentally. Los Angeles had a 28-16 record entering Friday night's game at Toronto but had lost five of eight since Bynum was injured.

Brown has been filling in at center since Bynum was injured, but the first overall pick in the draft by Washington in 2001 has been a significant drop-off from Bynum. Brown, earning $9.1 million this season in the final year of his contract, is averaging 5.7 points and 5.7 rebounds in 23 games. He has averaged 7.6 points and 5.7 rebounds in 389 games with the Wizards and Lakers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

http://www.predictem.com/nba/gasol.php

Popovic had this to say, “The L.A. move is great for L.A,” he told the San Antonio Express-News. “What they were thinking in Memphis is beyond comprehension. There should be a trade committee that can scratch all trades that make no sense.” Hopefully, the trade committee part was a joke so that the NBA will not become a fantasy league anytime soon. He went on to say that he would elect himself to that committee and then he would have voted no on the trade.

If Ainge and McHale bleed Celtic green then there is no doubt that West bleeds Lakers purple and gold. After his departure, curiously enough, nobody was hired to replace him and team Vice President of Operations Chris Wallace, who has apparently assumed his duties, claims to be trading for the future. Certainly, Wallace isn’t a basketball guy which only fuels the possibility that West was pulling the strings.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3226203

Excerpts:

The Los Angeles Lakers bolstered their banged-up frontline Friday with a key acquisition -- 7-footer Pau Gasol of the Memphis Grizzlies.

We need a little scoring inside without Andrew Bynum," coach Phil Jackson said. "It gives us a post-up threat right now, and he's a good passer. We like that."

According to the newspaper, the deal had been discussed for the past week and is expected to be finalized on Monday.

We felt like we could compete for a championship with the team we had," Odom said. "With this addition, hopefully that dream comes true."

The Lakers were one of the NBA's best teams before the 20-year-old Bynum injured his left knee Jan. 13 against Memphis, coincidentally. Los Angeles had a 28-16 record entering Friday night's game at Toronto but had lost five of eight since Bynum was injured.

Brown has been filling in at center since Bynum was injured, but the first overall pick in the draft by Washington in 2001 has been a significant drop-off from Bynum. Brown, earning $9.1 million this season in the final year of his contract, is averaging 5.7 points and 5.7 rebounds in 23 games. He has averaged 7.6 points and 5.7 rebounds in 389 games with the Wizards and Lakers.

See, you are still using the same old stunt. Bynum got injured, they got Gasol, where is the proof that "had Bynum not injured, no Gasol trade"?

Do you think you keep using the condition of "Bynum injured" enough times, it would have become "Bynum not injured"?

Still trying to use A->B to prove !A->!B. Do you think common logic let you?