How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: How would you feel about Paul ending his career with the Lakers?

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

http://www.predictem.com/nba/gasol.php

Popovic had this to say, “The L.A. move is great for L.A,” he told the San Antonio Express-News. “What they were thinking in Memphis is beyond comprehension. There should be a trade committee that can scratch all trades that make no sense.” Hopefully, the trade committee part was a joke so that the NBA will not become a fantasy league anytime soon. He went on to say that he would elect himself to that committee and then he would have voted no on the trade.

If Ainge and McHale bleed Celtic green then there is no doubt that West bleeds Lakers purple and gold. After his departure, curiously enough, nobody was hired to replace him and team Vice President of Operations Chris Wallace, who has apparently assumed his duties, claims to be trading for the future. Certainly, Wallace isn’t a basketball guy which only fuels the possibility that West was pulling the strings.

And this link has mentioned "had Bynum not injured"?

So you want links, let me show you some:

www.cnn.com

www.msnbc.com

www.usatoday.com

www.espn.com

www.google.com

www.yahoo.com

www.altavista.com

Sure show more links than you do.

"What do your links have to do with 'had Bynum NOT injured'?", you ask?

So what do your links have to do with 'had Bynum NOT injured'? Did it mention anything about "Had Bynum not injured"?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Never said that!

You dare not provide evidence to support your argument........this is not a logic class, this is a basketball forum.  Show me BASKETBALL related evidence to support your argument, or shut up!

I am CHALLENGING YOUR ARGUMENT. I don't need an argument to challenge the validity of your argument. So is your rebuttal that naive?

My support is simple, A->B is not equivalent to !A->!B. The fact that Bynum injured -> Got Gasol is NOT evidence of Bynum not injured -> Not getting Gasol. Your argument is illogical, whether you like to take logic class or not.

So what basketball evidence have you got to support this hypothesis "Had Bynum not injured", that you can deduce the fact that they would not have gotten Gasol?

Bynum injured -> got Gasol is NOT the evidence, whether you keep yapping or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Never said that!

You dare not provide evidence to support your argument........this is not a logic class, this is a basketball forum.  Show me BASKETBALL related evidence to support your argument, or shut up!

I am CHALLENGING YOUR ARGUMENT. I don't need an argument to challenge the invalidity of your argument. So is your rebuttal that naive?

My support is simple, A->B is not equivalent to !A->!B. The fact that Bynum injured -> Got Gasol is NOT evidence of Bynum not injured -> Not getting Gasol.

So what basketball evidence have you got to support this hypothesis "Had Bynum not injured", that you can deduce the fact that they would not have gotten Gasol?

Bynum injured -> got Gasol is NOT the evidence, whether you keep yapping or not.

Challenge it with basketball, or get out of the way.  This is not a logic class, and you are not Mr. Spock!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

PLENTLY of evidence in those two LATEST articles to:

a.  Dispute your theory that the trade would have happened anyway - which you cannot prove

b.  While I do NOT know what went on behind the scenes, and neither do you, what I present are events which have already happened, the reasons they happened, and a logical conclusion.

Based on the two LATEST sources I provided....which makes SEVEN total, my theory is actually more logical than yours -  for which you refuse to produce ANY!!!!

Face it - neither of us knows what happened behind the scenes, but it is MORE reasonable to "assume" that the Bynum injury triggered the Gasol trade than "they were working on it for weeks behind the scenes" as you claim, yet refuse to support.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Never said that!

I am CHALLENGING YOUR ARGUMENT. I don't need an argument to challenge the invalidity of your argument. So is your rebuttal that naive?

My support is simple, A->B is not equivalent to !A->!B. The fact that Bynum injured -> Got Gasol is NOT evidence of Bynum not injured -> Not getting Gasol.

Challenge it with basketball, or get out of the way.  This is not a logic class, and you are not Mr. Spock!

I am Mr. Spock enough to know that you have ASOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to support the "Had Bynum not injured" hypothesis, and try to deduce the garbage "not gotten Gasol" as the truth.

See, after 4 years, you are still able to cite articles that said Bynum injured, they got Gasol to played center. Where is your link to support the hypothesis "had Bynum not injured"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

"Such links I showed are enough to show that bynum not injured then no gasol trade", you said?

Still waiting for proof I ever said that.  Did you make it up?  Did you fabriacte it?  Show me where I ever wrote that EXACT sentence............I DARE you!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

a.  Dispute your theory that the trade would have happened anyway - which you cannot prove

[/QUOTE]

Which statement dispute that theory? Make things up again?

[QUOTE]b.  While I do NOT know what went on behind the scenes, and neither do you, what I present are events which have already happened, the reasons they happened, and a logical conclusion.[/QUOTE}

I don't have to know the BTS stuff. Just know that you don't have the evidence to support your hypothesis. And the logical conclusion? If you believe in logic, then you wouldn't have used A->B to deduce !A->!B. You have no capability to talk logic.

[QUOTE]

Based on the two LATEST sources I provided....which makes SEVEN total, my theory is actually more logical than yours -  for which you refuse to produce ANY!!!!

Your theory is supported by A->B, so based on A->B, it's MORE LOGICAL to equate it to !A->!B? Please go take a logic 101.

[QUOTE]

Face it - neither of us knows what happened behind the scenes, but it is MORE reasonable to "assume" that the Bynum injury triggered the Gasol trade than "they were working on it for weeks behind the scenes" as you claim, yet refuse to support.

Geez, the Bynum injury trigger the Gasol trade? I have no doubt on that. Do you think I challenge that? all these after 4 years?

Now you are still confusing "Bynum injury trigger Gasol trade" and "no Bynum injury -> no gaosl trade". I don't have to support anything. Just forcing you to prove "no Bynum injury -> no Gasol trade" would make you cry mama, because you always confuse that to "bynum injury -> Gasol trade".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

"Such links I showed are enough to show that bynum not injured then no gasol trade", you said?

Still waiting for proof I ever said that.  Did you make it up?  Did you fabriacte it?  Show me where I ever wrote that EXACT sentence............I DARE you!!!

I said "you said?". Knowing your illogical mind, I based on your way of thinking to assume an answer. Still confuse an assumption with fact?

Well, you based on "you said?" to ask for quotes, that's evidence to incriminate you on your confusion...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I said "you said?". Knowing your illogical mind, I based on your way of thinking to assume an answer. Still confuse an assumption with fact?

Well, you based on "you said?" to ask for quotes, that's evidence to incriminate you on your confusion...

Still waiting for proof I ever wrote that!  Never did, so prove it, or admit I never wrote it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Which statement dispute that theory? Make things up again?

[QUOTE]b.  While I do NOT know what went on behind the scenes, and neither do you, what I present are events which have already happened, the reasons they happened, and a logical conclusion.[/QUOTE}

I don't have to know the BTS stuff. Just know that you don't have the evidence to support your hypothesis. And the logical conclusion? If you believe in logic, then you wouldn't have used A->B to deduce !A->!B. You have no capability to talk logic.

[QUOTE]

Your theory is supported by A->B, so based on A->B, it's MORE LOGICAL to equate it to !A->!B? Please go take a logic 101.

[QUOTE]

Geez, the Bynum injury trigger the Gasol trade? I have no doubt on that. Do you think I challenge that? all these after 4 years?

Now you are still confusing "Bynum injury trigger Gasol trade" and "no Bynum injury -> no gaosl trade". I don't have to support anything. Just forcing you to prove "no Bynum injury -> no Gasol trade" would make you cry mama, because you always confuse that to "bynum injury -> Gasol trade".

[/QUOTE]

It's the same thing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Still waiting for proof I ever wrote that!  Never did, so prove it, or admit I never wrote it!

You can keep waiting.........

Did I ever say you wrote it? You understand what "you said?" or "assuming what you said" means?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

It's the same thing!

See, after 4 years, you still haven't learned?

Common logic tells us it's not. A -> B and !A -> !B are not equivalent. You keep yapping for 4 years because you think they are the same thing...

Exercises for you:

1) what's the equivalence of "A -> B"?

2) what's the equivalence of "!A -> !B"?

Would some Boston fan help this poor soul?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

You can keep waiting.........

Did I ever say you wrote it? You understand what "you said?" or "assuming what you said" means?

Then you lie, because I never "said" it.  This is a blog, and you WRITE things on a blog.  No, I never SAID it, and I never wrote it, either.......you are unbelievable!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It's the same thing!

Common logic tells us it's not. A -> B and !A -> !B are not equivalent. You keep yapping for 4 years because you think they are the same thing...

Exercises for you:

HA HA HA HA........................HA HA HA HA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Then you lie, because I never "said" it.  This is a blog, and you WRITE things on a blog.  No, I never SAID it, and I never wrote it, either.......you are unbelievable!!!

Ok, cite where I said, as a fact, that you said it. That's interesting. Go ahead, cite it. I'll see how you get out of this lie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

It's the same thing!

Exercises for you:

HA HA HA HA........................HA HA HA HA

See, no answer. After all these years, the best you can do is to tell us that a statement and its inverse are the same thing.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110812055048AAYhBRu

"The contrapositive of a statement is actually equivalent to that statement. Similarly the converse and inverse are equivalent to each other, but *not* to the original statement."

No wonder you refuse to take logic classes...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Failure to provide a link to your support your argument?

I'm not shocked.  You have no argument.

You are still smarting after 4 years.

Provide a link or concede..........................ANY of our arguments will do!

My argument is simply challenging the logical validity of your argument. You failed to prove that !A->!B == A->B, then you are cooked. You want links to refute your argument? there you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse_(logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition

"A conditonal statement is logically equivalent to its contrapostive". Got any links to prove that "Bynum injured -> Gasol trade" == "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade"?

So after 4 years, where have you shown the links that "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade" as the truth? Please keep showing boxscores that Gasol played centre while Bynum WAS OUT INJURED...

Logic has already soundly refuted that, unless you can force your new logic system on the rest of the world...

There you go - attributing things to me I never "said" OR wrote..........busted again!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Failure to provide a link to your support your argument?

I'm not shocked.  You have no argument.

You are still smarting after 4 years.

Provide a link or concede..........................ANY of our arguments will do!

My argument is simply challenging the logical validity of your argument. You failed to prove that !A->!B == A->B, then you are cooked. You want links to refute your argument? there you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverse_(logic)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contraposition

"A conditonal statement is logically equivalent to its contrapostive". Got any links to prove that "Bynum injured -> Gasol trade" == "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade"?

So after 4 years, where have you shown the links that "Bynum not injured -> no Gasol trade" as the truth? Please keep showing boxscores that Gasol played centre while Bynum WAS OUT INJURED...

Logic has already soundly refuted that, unless you can force your new logic system on the rest of the world...

There you go - attributing things to me I never "said" OR wrote..........busted again!!!!

Your lie caught. I said "you said?" it's not a statement. You get busted again. Now, tell me you think a statement and a question is the SAME THING...

You are a liar and a loser.....................that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life............................

So, if Bynum never got injured, the lakers would never have Gasol......and Red is a better coach than Phil could ever dream to be...................

And, I never said or wrote what you attributed to me...........interogative statement or declarative.............you are really, really, really SICK!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the differance”
    Mark Twain

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the differance”
    Mark Twain

So, you have to resort to another account? that's funny.

So, prove that A->B and !A->!B are the SAME THING.

So, prove that I said, as a statement, that you said "Such links I showed are enough to show that bynum not injured then no gasol trade"

See, when you get nailed with "bynum injury -> Gasol trade" and "no bynum injury -> no Gasol trade" as the same thing, you dare not respond to that issue one bit. You know you got nailed, no way to deny it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq.

Such a relief!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq.

Such a relief!!

I won't bet on it. Now that's a new stunt from the boring "Bye", using another account to talk to yourself. Yep, rebooting your personality may help...

New logic: "A->B" and "!A->!B" are the same thing...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx

http://www.haltabuse.org/resources/laws/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking