Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha

In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Howard still wants a trade!! Hahahahahaha : There isn't a shred of evidence that Spanky has ever actually put any poster on IGNORE. Not a shred. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

+1

He/she should put me on ignore so I would not have to listen to his long tiresome rants. Of course, it is going to be a 3 team trade. Wow! Laughing

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is Fiercest34 and hedleylamar? 

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

When's the bet over with Red/Russ?

You seem to be pulling out all the stops!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Terms of the bet.....

"If Red-Russ can make it to 5:50 EST on Saturday, September 8, 2012, then I will not post again for a solid month - October 8, 2012 to be exact."

We're getting down to crunch time.

Bloop: Say something incredible stupid/provocative/insane.... that will bring Red/Russ out of hiding for sure. He'll be like putty in your hands.

BTW... you can always apply  for a "Fierce waiver" if you lose the bet.

I'm missing you already.

Pud

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Pud, you are hilarious my friend!!

Thanks for the laughs!

:)

Bloop:

I can help you apply for a "Fierce Waiver" if you get your knickers bunched.

There is a reasonable chance to gain waiver status as long as Red/Russ is agreeable.

Pud

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[/QUOTE]Red=Russ to my surprise has done very well. I, unlike Fiercest34 will honor the bet if he actually makes it. Thanks for the laughs again.

[/QUOTE]

Bloop: There is no disgrace in losing a bet.

Disgrace is  walking away from a bet after losing, known at BDC.... as "doing  a Fierce".

No honor in that.

Want to try a double or nothing?

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:
    Howard wants to be traded, but The lakers are unwilling to take back the magic's bad contracts. The rockets on the other hand are. Looks like Dwight won't be a Laker HAHAHA Thanks for playing Bynum is a dumb dumb. 

LOL!

11. This post has been removed.