Hump in the Dog House

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Hump in the Dog House

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personal business more important than schooling you ...

I think you were the one who went to the "Fierce Academy".

Here:

"Nice ... 72-66 after three ... Go Celtics!  Good thing I got here to see the C's thru to their first win,"

Were you right in saying the Celts would get their first win, Mployee?

[/QUOTE]

Within 1 minute and 30 seconds of taking the lead against what did you call Gasol .... the best center in the league?

Pretty funny that the C's being such a bad team can be handily beating, ahead by 6, down 2 or 3 or even tied with minutes or even seconds to go and still lose. Hahaha .....

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

You don't think they can beat anyone. These guys are better than you give them credit for and it's coaching right now that's ensuring the losses. Playing guys out of position. Taking key guys out of the lineup in crunch time. If thats what Brad wants or has been told to do then fine. But if he's tinkering now, with Nov being such a tough schedule so he can make hay when the other bottom feeders are facing shitty schedules, then we will win more games than predicted.

Just as you chickened out on saying Babb would play a game for an NBA team this season or Fav was an NBA starting center (every time he starts for the C's adds another prediction gone WRONG by Fungus) until he plays more games so you can be sure, I will hold off on the tanking call until it is obvious when their schedule is one in which they s/b winning a modest % of their games. I give them a bye until Dec and when they play like winners and should win based on what they are acheiving after a half or three quarters, yes I will predict and look forward to a win. Cuz unlike you Fungus ... I want to see them succeed, especially the rookies and the new coaches as a team. Sure I'd like to see them get a nice lottery pick but unlike you, I don't want to see them blatantly stink for a chance at the 1st pick that may never come. I'll settle for bad and a lottery pick with positive development and a future that is predicated on a fast rebuild via trades, picks and free agency.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

It does fit his alledged description.  A big loud-mouthed reptile with a small brain.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.