I do not want to see Semih Erden traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I do not want to see Semih Erden traded

I like his youth and his skills.....I would like him to be a part of the Celtic rotation for the next 10 years if possible!!

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: I do not want to see Semih Erden traded

I agree Duke!
    I'm with you. He works hard, hard nose and has good demeanor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think you guys are both on. I think he has played more good games than bad. Good energy player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Danny better not trade this guy. He is playing well this season, that with a shoulher injury. He has alot of upside and I want to see what he can do when healthy and adding some muscle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think the Celtics will eventually sweeten their offer to Perk and he will remain a Celtic.  I also feel that Semih can develop into a solid NBA center with the right development.  I'd love to see him stay in Boston.

I think we can have two good centers for the next few years unless Semih develops enough to become an NBA starter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

we should keep semih and resign perk as well. neither shaq nor jermaine can stay reliably healthy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I like him to but if the right trade came, we must consider doing it . Someone wants to overpay I'd consider taking it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Erden has been more effective than I though.  I think there is something there worth continuing with

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Actually, Erden is the most athletic of our big men.  He's quick on the jump and moves well.  With a little bit better hands, he's going to be a VERY valuable player for us.  Needs to improve his D, but I am with everyone here - we need to keep this guy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey....I started a thread we all can agree on...how cool is that on this board!!!!  .....nice!  ....now about that 10-0 Laker run....c'mon guys...focus...

Rondo....stop the jump shots (I love Rondo however)

Wafer....keep it up man...you could make a name for yourself here dude....Connor Henry anyone?

Perk......a little shake & bake there

KG........love you man!!

Ray......you are the MAN! (and your mom is hot!!)

CPP......take an aspirin and a hot bath man...

Seriously..........I love this team.....now PLEASE...stay focused and finish off the Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please...........make my day!!!