I got the Heat in 5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I got the Heat in 5

Its not because Danny ruined the team. Its because Lebron got some teammates.  

I will cheer and yell at my Celtics,but will root for the Heat against the Bulls or Hawks and Lakers. 

Mavs and Griz I would root for,but don't know about Thunder and Heat. 

I hate Wade,but like Lebron.so it will be tough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: I got the Heat in 5

In Response to I got the Heat in 5:
    [QUOTE]Its not because Danny ruined the team. Its because Lebron got some teammates.    I will cheer and yell at my Celtics,but will root for the Heat against the Bulls or Hawks and Lakers.    Mavs and Griz I would root for,but don't know about Thunder and Heat.    I hate Wade,but like Lebron.so it will be tough.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]
    Can you be more detailed in why you think the C's will lose? Just curious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Response to I got the Heat in 5:
    [QUOTE]Its not because Danny ruined the team. Its because Lebron got some teammates.    I will cheer and yell at my Celtics,but will root for the Heat against the Bulls or Hawks and Lakers.    Mavs and Griz I would root for,but don't know about Thunder and Heat.    I hate Wade,but like Lebron.so it will be tough.

You don't know what you're talking. Read your post again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If you're not on board, get out!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The Celtics have no low post scoring,if Shaq doesn't play well. Lebron can shut down Paul and Ray can be shut down too,if you don't leave him open. Garnet has had 1 good series on offence in the last 4 playoff series.
      If the Heat stay close to Ray. I have no idea of how Boston will score enough to win .

I expect the Heat to win by the average score of 90 to 85. 

Celtics have 1 thing going for them,if there is a game 6 it would be on the 13rth!
    My teams do great on the 13rth!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I have been a Celtic fan ,since I learned Larry Bird would be a Celtic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I disagree with you AND Jeff Van Gundy.

One thru five we are pretty even with the edge going to the Celtics. This is team BB and our bench should dominate. Celtics in 6. Maybe in 5 if Shaq comes through. The O Neils both have a mission.JMO

Too bad Mike and Tommy aren't calling the game!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Hmm,

Cheer up notrade.

The free fall after the trade, had more to do with Rondo's funk, and not having a true center to play defense. Both things have changed, as evidenced by the Knicks series. While the Knicks were damaged goods, It was obvious the the two great weaknesses after the trade, have been fixed.

Besides, The Heat don't even have NBA level talent at the Center, or at point guard. Both are now too slow be be effective against true contenders or even non-contenders.

Celtics is 5 or 6.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: I got the Heat in 5:
    [QUOTE]Hmm, Cheer up notrade. The free fall after the trade, had more to do with Rondo's funk, and not having a true center to play defense. Both things have changed, as evidenced by the Knicks series. While the Knicks were damaged goods, It was obvious the the two great weaknesses after the trade, have been fixed. Besides, The Heat don't even have NBA level talent at the Center, or at point guard. Both are now too slow be be effective against true contenders or even non-contenders. Celtics is 5 or 6.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]
    The lack of scoring is what worries me. Perkins didn't score,so I agree with trading a guy you couldn't afford to sign.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: I got the Heat in 5:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics have no low post scoring,if Shaq doesn't play well. Lebron can shut down Paul and Ray can be shut down too,if you don't leave him open. Garnet has had 1 good series on offence in the last 4 playoff series.   If the Heat stay close to Ray. I have no idea of how Boston will score enough to win .   I expect the Heat to win by the average score of 90 to 85.    Celtics have 1 thing going for them,if there is a game 6 it would be on the 13rth! My teams do great on the 13rth!
    Your points are easily refutable. No sense conversing on this further.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Notrade,
    It takes all kinds but you are the first I have heard say they like Lebron and don't like Wade. I don't like either but your logic is hard to follow as is your loyalty to the Celtics. Other than the Lakers I hate the Heat the most.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Drawing any conclusion from the post trade regular season Celtics play is suspect, and any scoring statistics that include the last twenty two games.

The Celtics did not age in 22 games. They are the same guys that terrorized the league in the first half of the season.

Cheer up, besides, it will be defense and mental toughness that wins this series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

So if the HEat win, you were right... and if the Celtics win, you are happy as youre a big fan. lol

I can understand, ya have to seperate being a fan from using logic & common sense...  Like being a fan of Michael Spinks when he had to fight Tyson in his prime... gotta take Tyson even though you want Spinks..

That was obvious.... but C's vs HEat isnt an obvious win for the Heat... in fact, its prob 50:50 at best... so its hard to understand your call but..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The reason I like Lebron.  I watched him play a high school basketball game on Espn. I liked him,because he shared the ball with his teammates.  

His team wasn't loaded with stars either,and his best teammate was going to Ohio State to play football.

He reminded me of 80;s basketball,where superstars shared the ball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

The reason I like Lebron.  I watched him play a high school basketball game on Espn. I liked him,because he shared the ball with his teammates.  

His team wasn't loaded with stars either,and his best teammate was going to Ohio State to play football.

He reminded me of 80;s basketball,where superstars shared the ball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!  don't look now, but perkins is doing just this side of nothing for OKC right now and was not much of a factor in their first round series either.....

"lebron has teamates"  ha ha ha.  who, mike bibbly?  the heats have NO POINT GUARD who can even come close to dealing with rondo.  that makes the "who gets more ball time" problem b/t bronny and wade come to the forefront once again.

and if you think bosh isn't going to be abused by KG, you're nuts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Perk 2 pts, 6 rebs, 2 TO.. watch him in todays game and you realize we didnt lose too  much... Im lookin for picks, for moving out bodys from the paint... I didnt see much of Perk doing "the little things" always talked about.

Maybe  missed alot cause I was watching on and off