I hate to admit it, I bleed green and I'm invested in this but....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

Re: I hate to admit it, I bleed green and I'm invested in this but....

I'm with you on that.   they are just not a  good team right now.  The big 4 yeah but thats it.  Green inconsistant on O soft on D, Kristic just terrible IMO Baby shooting to much...  and nothing else on the bench  Oh yeah West, great pick up. Murphy.. terible. Shasha no contributrition Aroyo ,, not much

Not counting on the health of either Oneil .. would love for Shaq to come back and stay healthy if he could do that We get some interior D a little tougher and maybe..

I love the C's but a spade is a spade.

the Big 4 may be able to turn it on in the playoffs but its not enough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

That's what I've been saying too DFURY13. And it's hard to see my favorite team go out like this. Getting their butts handed to them by no-name teams and no-name players. You said it man, "pathetic". And embarrassing!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Did you see that ending? What was that????? OMG!!!! lololololololololol. what is up with this team man? Wouldn't that have been something if one of the t-wolves had shot that inbound pass real quick and made a three. That last play looked like a white flag goin up by the C's to me.   ?????huh????? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to I hate to admit it, I bleed green and I'm invested in this but....:
    [QUOTE]There done. No spark no sense of urgency playing down to the competition. Just pathetic. Thanks for 2008 guys at least.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    speaking about that 2008 team...i had a few games downloaded a while ago from that season and watched them yesterday...wow i loved that team...that group of guys never gave up...teams FEARED us... it was a perfect season!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Hey fairweather fans in this thread.... I bet you wrote them off last year too.. just as i did... pretty sure we made it to the finals last year, they need more to play for again....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I hate to admit it, I bleed green and I'm invested in this but....:
    [QUOTE]I never wrote them off last year, but being hurt and playing like you don't care are two different things don't you think?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

This is the same exact thing that happened lastr year, and i felt waaaaaaaaaaaay worse last year.  This year??? We have two 7 footers coming back, which is why we are having some issues...Everything should be ok....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im gonna side with the old guys that have to play every other night and sometimes back to back. 

Remember how you felt after the loss in game 7.....??   I was thinking, why bring back this group?  They got this far, and failed,...why or how can they get back...??  They are too old and tired....and Danny found a way to bring all them back and for the 1st month of the season,, it looked like a great idea and offseason pickup of Shaq.

The thing is, this old team knows that the playoffs is where they need to perform...A .Sherrod Blakely said the vets are taking it easy until Shaq comes back, cuz they know thesee games are gonna be hard to win...and by contrast Doc is confused wether to play for the # 1 seed still or just let his guys rest, but his players seem to have made their mind up....not a big deal...but I wish they would talk and get on the same page!  Danny knows that the only way to salvage everything is to field a strong, healthy team in May.  That being said, having Shaq back now would be nice...but if they he needs more rest and will actually contribute, im all for resting him till game 1 of 1st round if thats the case....i think people are gonna be surprised at how different this team will look with both O'neals...and if they dont come back...then we can all roast Danny...but please dont blame players for being resigned to try again for a title...you might as well blame them for being old...which they cant control...so people say things like" they are not playing hard"  HELLO..how hard can you play when you are exhausted.?? let me answer that...Not much!  I play ball, and when I am gassed, you cant expect any extra effort from me...Are stars are all old...Green should be playing heavy minutes now...but Doc is so stressed, he dont know what to do...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

All I can say is I counted out the team before the playoffs started last year. I vowed not to make that mistake again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

This team depends on the big three, if they are clicking then the team goes.  As the big three go goes Rondo and the rest.  Paul played hard last night  but just had a bad game and I am not talking about stats.  We need to play seveal highly rated teams, we seem to be motivated when we play the good teams.  Most of our loses have come against teams that the big three do not seem to respect.  The play of West last night was a plus as he showed that he has considetable skills.  He is out best point guard, but he needs to play more games with the big three.  Ronod get way toooooo much credit when we win and way toooo much blame when we lose.  He is a good NBA player at best and there are a lot of them.  This team depends on Ray, Paul, and Kevin having great games, and I do not mean great scoring games , just great games.  They can do this and will most likely do it in the playoffs and mabey in a game or two here at the end.  They seem to be resting at this time but when the playoffs start they will try to bring the intensity that has made them great.  This team as a title contender did not start until Ray and Kevin arrived to play with Paul.  When they are intense and at it , the subs contributions become very significant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

We can and will b&m about their play since the break and the HCA they've pretty much squandered.
    But we'll all be anxious to see if they step up once the playoffs start.
    Hard for lightning to strike twice tho.
    IMO, I'll be more surprised if they step up good than if they still look lethargic and disorganized.
    Remember the last time the Pistons were good, how they'ld save their "A" game for the playoffs.
    For various reasons, we are witnessing the same thing now with the Celtics.
    You develop new habits when you play like this.
    It's not a good strategy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

In Response to Re: I hate to admit it, I bleed green and I'm invested in this but....:
    [QUOTE]...what is up with this team man?  
    Posted by DrBoogiebone[/QUOTE]

For whatever reason, C's fans refuse to place the blame squarly on the sholders of the man who messed up your team: Danny Ainge. He is the reason why the team is playing poorly. You guys have failed to understand and/or read into what the players were saying the minute it was announce that Kendrick Perkins was traded - they were brought down low including Doc who constantly bragged about how that starting five players NEVER lost a playoff game. When will the Celtics and their fans point to Ainge and demand him to explain again why in the hell would he blow up this team mid-season?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I don't. Ainge made a trade for the future so I guess we'll be celebrating #18 in the future (not this year, thanks Mr. Ainge) when the owner fires Ainge for the dumb trade.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    You got a point there Rico.  Danny may have tried to take care of both a present and future need at the same time.  So far, he's accomplished neither.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Right now I see two guys whose legs are tired (Pierce, Allen), another guy with attitude (Rondo), and four others with bad wheels (Baby, Wafer, Shaq, and JO).

What am I missing?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Better not to get emotionally involved in any games until they face the Bulls and the Heat.
    Celts are gonna just twiddle their thumbs until then (and maybe not until the playoffs start).
    Give it a rest, boys, and save yourself some stress.
    Why not?
    That's exactly what the Celtics are doing now.