I Hope Joe Dumars Has not Forgotten

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I Hope Joe Dumars Has not Forgotten

The 3-way deal that landed the Pistons Sheed in 2004. If the Celtics did not agree to take Chucky Atkins and Lindsey Hunter the Pistons would not have gotten Sheed. It was an assist from Danny Ainge to Joe Dumars. 

So why not return the favor and hand over Tayshaun Prince to Boston?

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: I Hope Joe Dumars Has not Forgotten

In Response to I Hope Joe Dumars Has not Forgotten:
    [QUOTE]The 3-way deal that landed the Pistons Sheed in 2004. If the Celtics did not agree to take Chucky Atkins and Lindsey Hunter the Pistons would not have gotten Sheed. It was an assist from Danny Ainge to Joe Dumars.  So why not return the favor and hand over Tayshaun Prince to Boston? HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

heard of that silly thing called a salary cap?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: I Hope Joe Dumars Has not Forgotten

I don't like how Prince matches up with James or Kobe and you'd want your ideal trade target to become your defensive stopper.  I'd want someone who can guard LeBron to save Pierce instead of just a backup body at wing.  Prince would win matchups against mediocre wings like Chicago's (other than Deng) and San Antonio's (Ginobli is a great scorer and terrible defender), but LeBron would overpower him and I think so too would Kobe.

too average / lanky / scrawny / uninspiring ...

Battier or Pietrus

Edit: then again, maybe it's just the Pistons that are average / uninspiring...