I might actually be okay with this one!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: I might actually be okay with this one!!

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In Response to Re: I might actually be okay with this one!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I might actually be okay with this one!! : There you go again................pontificating!!!! Perhaps, if you read the article, you would see the words, "the talks are substative." Bet my Howard to BKN deal doesn't sound so bad now, eh?  This trade decimates your team, Gina!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Who is Gina?

So, Philly gets Bynum and only gives up Iguodala?
    This trade proposal is bunk.

There is no way LA would only take back only Harrington and Howard for Bynum and Gasol. Other pieces would have to go from Philly to LA. (Mo Harkless, Vucevic, etc.)

[/QUOTE]

YUP!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Philly DID get Bynum and did only give up Iguodola - some lakers fans refuse to admit other teams helped themselves as well.

And this should be moved to around the NBA

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Maybe with the new rules, they'll move this and all the threads you start where they belong

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Yeah, me too!