I missed my ELF!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

I missed my ELF!

With the hated Celtics playing historic once in a generation defense going 9-2 in the last 11 games and passing my beloved and weaker lakers in the power rankings (and point differential). I thought my elf was gone forever. 

especially when you see the lakers going 7-4 in the same stretch and getting pounded by the Rockets and Suns. All in the weaker west which has a losing record against the Mighty East this year. 

But he is back. Back to taunt the Celtics fans, taunt them with the fact that we are 3-9 against them in titles games, back to taunt them with the fact that our beloved lakers have aN ALL TIME  losing record against the Celtics back to taunt with the fact that the Celtics have more Hall of famers, back to taunt us with the fact that they have never beaten a fully healthy Celtics team for a title. 

He is back when the Lakers win and he can bravely show his face again. It's so good to have my elf BACK. it comforts me and helps me say proudly that all time:

WE"RE NUMBER TWO!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: I missed my ELF!

Ha

As I just posted in another thread there are the 'adult' Laker trolls who know the game and while they agitate Celtic fans b/c they don't belong here, at least you feel they are human beings

and then there are teens like Elven, with IQ's in the 60's, no knowledge of the pre-2000 NBA who are disliked even by their own teams trolls and have about as much worth in the world as something sticky I wipe off the bottom of my shoe

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

My Elf like many of us Laker fans suffer from a poor self esteem. It comes from the fact that we are 3-9 against the Celtics in the finals and have never beaten a fully Healthy Boston team. We also have to live with the fact that the Celtics have more titles and are in better shape going forward. 

Go lakers! We're number Two! I refuse to feel bad about that. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: I missed my ELF!:
    [QUOTE]My Elf like many of us Laker fans suffer from a poor self esteem. It comes from the fact that we are 3-9 against the Celtics in the finals and have never beaten a fully Healthy Boston team. We also have to live with the fact that the Celtics have more titles and are in better shape going forward.  Go lakers! We're number Two! I refuse to feel bad about that. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

RicoLakerFan you are a disgrace to Lakers fans.  A true Lakers fan is supposed to hide his/her true anxiety and poor self-esteem and indulge in infantile drivel on a Celtics forum.  You openly acknowledge your inferiority complex from suffering at the hands of the Celtics.  Grow down.  Learn a thing or two from ELF.  Now there is a shining prototype of what a Lakers fan should be like.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Hey, a post dedicated to me!! Yes!!

Firstly, I want to thank God for his blessings that he continually rains down on me with. Second, I wanna thank my parents for whom if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here!
    Laughing

I also wanna thank the classy posters like Snoop which draw me back here and give me the inspiration to post here. I also wanna thank those at Lakers Topbuzz who also inspire me to express my gratitude for being part of the Laker Nation and keep me informed of all the happenings around the NBA and in particular Laker Land. It is difficult trying to spread my time between Lakers Topbuzz and this blog however I do my best to keep the celtic fans informed of reality.

Lastly, god bless all and I promise to try and get back here when I can but for those many that do miss me, Lakers Topbuzz is always a place you can catch up with me. Remember, in #24 we trust!

Kiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: I missed my ELF!:
    [QUOTE]Hey, a post dedicated to me!! Yes!! Firstly, I want to thank God for his blessings that he continually rains down on me with. Second, I wanna thank my parents for whom if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here! I also wanna thank the classy posters like Snoop which draw me back here and give me the inspiration to post here. I also wanna thank those at Lakers Topbuzz who also inspire me to express my gratitude for being part of the Laker Nation and keep me informed of all the happenings around the NBA and in particular Laker Land. It is difficult trying to spread my time between Lakers Topbuzz and this blog however I do my best to keep the celtic fans informed of reality. Lastly, god bless all and I promise to try and get back here when I can but for those many that do miss me, Lakers Topbuzz is always a place you can catch up with me. Remember, in #24 we trust!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

I will be there. Rooting for the second Greatest Franchise to ever play the game! Go Lakers! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Elfie I can't find you there? What is your name topbuzz? I want a frined to celbrate the Lakers being the second greatest franchise. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

with IQ's in the 60's,
     think you're being generous, he claims its more like32!