I really hate the Heat.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I really hate the Heat.

There's never been a team that I've hated more than the Heat. So it was bad seeing the Celtics lose as badly as they did today.

I loathe the way they came together, the posturing and the way James, Wade and Bosh just carried on like turkeys during that press call or whatever it was they did.

I really thought Boston would play a lot harder and do anything to stop Miami from getting one win against them this season. Where were their heads at?

I'll be happy for whoever crushes Miami in the play offs. I don't wish these guys any success at all. Only because of how this team came about. Absolutely classless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: I really hate the Heat.

I actually like the heat.  I was always a big fan of Wade, and Bosh had a little bit of Vince Carter apathy(Playing for a Canadian team as your prime diminishs away, so I'm glad he got out alive).  James... thinks his fecies don't stink like Kobe, but also like kobe he is extremely talented.  I hope we beat them, but I don't hate on them at all. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to I really hate the Heat.:
    [QUOTE]There's never been a team that I've hated more than the Heat. So it was bad seeing the Celtics lose as badly as they did today. I loathe the way they came together, the posturing and the way James, Wade and Bosh just carried on like turkeys during that press call or whatever it was they did. I really thought Boston would play a lot harder and do anything to stop Miami from getting one win against them this season. Where were their heads at? I'll be happy for whoever crushes Miami in the play offs. I don't wish these guys any success at all. Only because of how this team came about. Absolutely classless.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%.  I couldn't even bring myself to watch the game, just followed the scores and kept getting more and more stunned.  If we don't get it together I hope your Lakers pound them.  I was actually pulling for that on Christmas day.  1st time I ever routed for the Lakers in my life! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: I really hate the Heat.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I really hate the Heat. : I agree with you 100%.  I couldn't even bring myself to watch the game, just followed the scores and kept getting more and more stunned.  If we don't get it together I hope your Lakers pound them.  I was actually pulling for that on Christmas day.  1st time I ever routed for the Lakers in my life! 
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

And just like that, you lost sight of what's really going on... under no circumstances should you ever pull for Lakers... ever....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

heck, the games are secondary......your picture trumps the games!!!  (well, anyway....you have my attention kiddo)....now back to baskketball ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]heck, the games are secondary......your picture trumps the games!!!  (well, anyway....you have my attention kiddo)....now back to baskketball ...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Aahahahaha! Whadda sucka.... ahahah oh my God... why let women brake you down like that.

We have a Lakers fan, and a celts fan who is cheering for the enemy??????    And you compliment them both?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I'm sincerely sorry Getzo.  I never expected to be saying something like that - EVER!  But I really despise the Heat.  Not in a hate them and wish them bodily harm kind of way.  I just really hate what they're all about.  Everything I dislike about the Lakers, the Heat have it magnified:  superficiality, cockiness, arrogance, glitziness, turning it on and turning it off... (Sorry RUWorthy, you've partially changed my view of your team by being such a respectful fan, but old attitudes die hard.) 

Of all the teams we could have rolled over for... the HEAT?!  The ones who boldly proclaimed they were taking our place before a single game?  Someone may as well have spat on the parquet floor.  How we let this happen is beyond me.

But anyway, blame the Heat, not me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I really hate the Heat. : Aahahahaha! Whadda sucka.... ahahah oh my God... why let women brake you down like that. We have a Lakers fan, and a celts fan who is cheering for the enemy??????    And you compliment them both?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Miss Lithium,

Look the Lakers have made great aquisitions to get Bynum and trade for Gasol.  They still have Kobe\, and they traded Shaq to get LO.  Then you have the Rodman />Artest thing going on, and the old reliable shooter Fisher.  The only difference between the Heat and Lakers are the heat exploited their new foundation to make money and stir the pot to their future.  LA only has the lakers so they will let their winning do the talking as fans are always there to watch the KOBE show regardless... he is God in LA, I know this.  Look James is exactly like Kobe but he has the ability to Market himself, use his surroundings to his advantage, and take what is given to him.  He looks good doing it.  Kobe looks like a turd with his under bit and his lip liking as if he's Jordan.  He doesn't look cool, you feel me???????????????????????  james can do these things and get away with it... all the way to the bank. 

Lakers=Heat if you really think about it, but the lakers are the better Team.   James wants to be a billionaire, so he does these stupid things.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I also dislike the Heat.  Just the way that this team was formed and their rock concert like introduction to Miami.   Also their stating that they would win multiple championships even before the season started.  I hope they don't win any championships soon.  Maybe if the Celtics don't emerge as the best team in the Eastern Conference, the Bulls will emerge as the best instead.  It would make me very happy to see this happen.  Any other team than Miami.  Also my sister in law and her family are from Chicago so if teams from Boston don't win, I am happy to see teams from Chicago win.  (Last year they won the Stanley Cup). 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I'm any team than Miami as well. Especially after this season. Can't really say I had a team that I hated before now. I guess hate is a strong word though.

Completely dislike is better. Because of Lebron James more than anything else.

I think James made up his mind when he changed his jersey number. The way he carried on last season and the poor performance and service he gave the Cavaliers was some of the worst displays or sportsmanship I saw.

The whole thing with "The Decision" and the introduction made with himself, Bosh and Wade was the lowest I've seen a team go.

I love it how James team has won less games than his Cavs team did last season. And I don't wish them any success at all. I don't mind Wade or Bosh, they seem like ok guys. But it's guilt by association, I'd be happy to seem them do ok, but James is such an egomaniac.

Ok there's a lot of egomaniacs out there in the NBA. But what James did last year puts him up the top of the heap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Much agreed!  He crossed a line no one had ever crossed before.  And you could tell he was planning it for at least 2 years.  I remember after the Celtics beat the Cavs in '08, LeBron said "Wait till July 1, 2010."  He knew he was going to execute something like this for a long time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Says a bit about the guy making a comment like that. Anthony was in a similar situation with the Nuggets. But at least he was up front and it allowed the Nuggest to get some decent players in return for him. That's the way to treat your team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yes he was and yes it is!  And now they both got what they wanted - the big stage for Carmelo and a more complete team for the Nuggets!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Bosh is a hateable poser.  Lebaron is a brick laying charge artist who is only boosted up by the league to his "star" status.  He's yet another modern day player who instead of actually developing a game (post up, outside shot), he just does one thing, charge the lane.

O'Neal should have flattened Lebron, not just stiff shouldered him.  It's message time.  Better yet go up and swat that shot and end up landing on top of Lebron on the ground.  He'll stop the ramrod act if he knows it won't work.

Today, we got bossed around by two pansies (bosh, lebron) and a half a tough guy in wade.  That should never happen.  If we don't start posting and drawing fouls on other team's big men, we are doomed.  Garnett could strain and do it.  Davis is rather good at it.  A hacker like Joel Anthony would get foul trouble easily and Bosh is very prone to fouls too because he's light as a feather and plays minimal D.

Very disappointing to see just a big night by Lebron (neither Bosh nor Wade had really good games) carry the Heats over us.  We even let Juwant HOward come in and play tough guy.  That can't happen.  He ain't no Udonis Haslem.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Cry me a river...................................................................................

C's get big three put together....................

Lakers get whoever the hell they  want........................

Miami gets two piece's and you guys freak out.  No one made you guys watch their stupidity, you chose to watch it.   Hate them and hate your own teams bascially,...... Just a realist here sorry.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Extremely well said, Acie.  I agree 100%.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

this heat fan says, please...hate on

i welcome it

embrace the black hat miamians!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]There's never been a team that I've hated more than the Heat. So it was bad seeing the Celtics lose as badly as they did today. I loathe the way they came together, the posturing and the way James, Wade and Bosh just carried on like turkeys during that press call or whatever it was they did. I really thought Boston would play a lot harder and do anything to stop Miami from getting one win against them this season. Where were their heads at? I'll be happy for whoever crushes Miami in the play offs. I don't wish these guys any success at all. Only because of how this team came about. Absolutely classless.
    I'm with you 100%.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Do we really hate the Heat, or is it more of a fear of the Heat, for what they may accomplish, before their run is over?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] Do we really hate the Heat, or is it more of a fear of the Heat, for what they may accomplish, before their run is over?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I really dislike LeBron James.  The way that he left Cleveland and announced to the world that he was taking his talents to Miami.  How can anyone else except for Miami fans really like him? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I really hate the Heat. : I really dislike LeBron James.  The way that he left Cleveland and announced to the world that he was taking his talents to Miami.  How can anyone else except for Miami fans really like him? 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

But, what if he had went Toronto,would you hate thr Rafters as much as you do the Heat?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Can't stand the heat

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I really hate the Heat. : Can't stand the heat
    Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston[/QUOTE]
    then get outta the kitchen! Wink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]heck, the games are secondary......your picture trumps the games!!!  (well, anyway....you have my attention kiddo)....now back to baskketball ...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Tongue out