I really like this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

I really like this team

Okay, we lost last night, and that was a shame -- but in contrast to the subset of fans represented here who seem intent of proving "tank" or trading any and all players for someone (anyone) else, I really enjoy watching this team. And though at times some players play better than others, there are few whom I don't enjoy watching.  Our frontcourt, though not AllStar, is strong, we suddenly have three point guards who are all capable of filling that position credibly.  Yes, we could use a center -- but who couldn't?  And it seems like we suddenly need an extra shooting guard or two.  Wallace played wonderfully last night.  Olynik is coming around.  Sully is becoming who we hoped he'd be.   Pressey is a surprise.  Bradley continues to turn into someone no one predicted three years ago.  And Bass has never been ther liability some around here complain about.  I'm enjoying this, regardless of what happens to the team in the next four months.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: I really like this team

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay, we lost last night, and that was a shame -- but in contrast to the subset of fans represented here who seem intent of proving "tank" or trading any and all players for someone (anyone) else, I really enjoy watching this team. And though at times some players play better than others, there are few whom I don't enjoy watching.  Our frontcourt, though not AllStar, is strong, we suddenly have three point guards who are all capable of filling that position credibly.  Yes, we could use a center -- but who couldn't?  And it seems like we suddenly need an extra shooting guard or two.  Wallace played wonderfully last night.  Olynik is coming around.  Sully is becoming who we hoped he'd be.   Pressey is a surprise.  Bradley continues to turn into someone no one predicted three years ago.  And Bass has never been ther liability some around here complain about.  I'm enjoying this, regardless of what happens to the team in the next four months.

[/QUOTE]

Good positive post.I agree 100%.The team is going in the righr direction.Go celtics

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: I really like this team

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Perhaps Wallace believes in the power of Rondo. Maybe they can inspire each other to another level and bring the team along with them-more so next year of course. 

Prove your detractors wrong- that's all what reasonable people want for anybody