I think Big Al reveals his intention

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Re: I think Big Al reveals his intention

In response to The BIG TICKET's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.csnne.com/11/14/12/Jefferson-would-love-to-return-to-Boston/nbcsportsceltics.html?blockID=802049&feedID=10424

he wants to be a celtic one more time!

Trade Bass, Pierce, Bradley and milicic

for

Big Al, Hayward/Burks plus favors/millsap

[/QUOTE]

Pierce??? Celtic's best scorer? You are joking, right?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to The BIG TICKET's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.csnne.com/11/14/12/Jefferson-would-love-to-return-to-Boston/nbcsportsceltics.html?blockID=802049&feedID=10424

he wants to be a celtic one more time!

Trade Bass, Pierce, Bradley and milicic

for

Big Al, Hayward/Burks plus favors/millsap

[/QUOTE]

Dumbest trade proposal of all time. 

[/QUOTE]

Dumbest assessment since the Big Bang...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Any trade to Utah would have to involve Green, IMO.  They may be loaded at the 4 and 5, but they are thin at the 3.  I would love Big Al back, but feel Millsap is a more realistic solution at this time.  By the deadline, he may be the best way to go!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any trade to Utah would have to involve Green, IMO.  They may be loaded at the 4 and 5, but they are thin at the 3.  I would love Big Al back, but feel Millsap is a more realistic solution at this time.  By the deadline, he may be the best way to go!

[/QUOTE]

You're probably right in the end. AJ & Milsap would both be upgrades with Al's height giving him the edge in utility. However the best prospects from the Jazz for us in the long term would be Kantor & Haywood. They ooze potential. I doubt they would be available though.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt that Utah wants to take on a questionable heart.

Just sayin'

Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

They took to Romney quite well...

Just slayin

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Millsap is Green 2-3 years from now...but we need it now...lets do it..he's modern day Adrian Dantley..or Mark Aguirre, remember them..fantastic players..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Millsap is Green 2-3 years from now...but we need it now...lets do it..he's modern day Adrian Dantley..or Mark Aguirre, remember them..fantastic players..

[/QUOTE]

According to Fiercest34, Green is the 2nd coming of James Worthy who was better than both Adrian Dantley and Mark Aguirre.

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Well in fairness to Green he plays for a winning team. It's not like he is putting numbers up on a losing team. Like say Kobe Bryant. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I will take Josh Smith over Jefferson

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to Fiercest34, Green is the 2nd coming of James Worthy who was better than both Adrian Dantley and Mark Aguirre.

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Well in fairness to Green he plays for a winning team. It's not like he is putting numbers up on a losing team. Like say Kobe Bryant. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but lucky for Kobe, he has teammates that can rebound and by the time he goes to sleep Sunday night, the Lakers will not be considered a losing team anymore.

:D

[/QUOTE]

I dunno at the rate their going the Lakers may fire Mr pringles by Sunday. After all only franchises in turmoil fire their coach five games in. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Green and a guard (Lee, Barbosa, or Terry) for Milsap.  We aren't getting Big Al and we need a real PF if we want to win this year.  Thoughts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Green and a guard (Lee, Barbosa, or Terry) for Milsap.  We aren't getting Big Al and we need a real PF if we want to win this year.  Thoughts

[/QUOTE]

Where have I heard that one before??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haywood, Favors, Marvin Williams and Millsap can all play the 3

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lee and Bass for Millsap and that Raja Bell contract they refuse to buyout... even money

Utah has Green's clone in Marvin Williams, Pierce has no backup with Green gone (unless its Millsap, who has played some SF of late).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

talk is heating up may just be a matter of time i hope.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but lucky for Kobe, he has teammates that can rebound and by the time he goes to sleep Sunday night, the Lakers will not be considered a losing team anymore.

:D

[/QUOTE]

But he still will be considered a rapist.....  Allegedly!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lee and Bass for Millsap and that Raja Bell contract they refuse to buyout... even money

Utah has Green's clone in Marvin Williams, Pierce has no backup with Green gone (unless its Millsap, who has played some SF of late).

[/QUOTE]

Good call on the green/williams clone thing. Milsap could be a 3 but has some limitations @ the 4. We would still need a resident beast w/ a no regard for life & limb. Who will it be?