i think bloggety boop should be permantly removed from the forum unless...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: i think bloggety boop should be permantly removed from the forum unless...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, my very own thread.. Thanks for posting everyone! I truly appreciate it. As far as an apology goes , what are you all talking about?  I am not allowed to speak the truth?  The article that I posted was from the Globe talking about a former Celtic who abused drugs. I then went on to say that I hope the Celtic organization has some safety valves in place to prevent any further tragedies from occuring in their organization, and mentioned another player that paid the ultimate price for his addiction. My advice to you all would be to quit blowing things out of proportion. Thanks, and I hope you all have a fantastic day and weekend!

[/QUOTE]

Wow is right?  You actually seem pleased about this one.  You are allowed to speak the truth but truth isn't what you look for.  Your starting to sound like a politician and you are spinning as fast as you can.

Blog, if your post wasn't over the top disgusting, it wouldn't have been removed.

Just hope you use better judgement in the future and not use tragedy as the brunt of a joke or pin such abuses as drugs as an issue that only one organization has to deal with and not the league in general.  Unfortunately drug abuse stretches far and wide and we all need to help in stemming its growth.

You may want to let this one ride out.  Because every post you make in reference to this thread makes you look worse and you lose more cred.  Let it ride my friend.  Just one mans opinion.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Let Bloggety stay here. It will only get better when the season starts. It can only go one way or the other and let's hope it's goes the way it needs to go.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

well you apologized thats all that matters.all is well .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If I ran this forum bloggedy would not be on here and no one would miss him. 

His apology or non-apology changes the subject from the more important one: he has no value here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get it. Whether GK bothers you or not, there are others here that would seem to be far bigger targets for your animosity. 

From where I'm sitting, he seems like a welcome counterpoint to Celtic fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you've been a solid poster for a while now.  If you honestly think GK is a "welcome counterpoint" to fans here, you just haven't been paying attention to what he posts.  It also makes you look foolish, which you aren't.  Your own commentary about the game has far exceeded his.  So, what's up now?

Go back a couple years, flobus.  And then look at the posts.  He even dissed you, remember?  He called you a "fake laker fan" because you actually sided with a Boston poster a couple years back.  Why didn't you respond to that?  You gave him a free pass, or you just didn't see it.  Or it got removed before you saw it.  Whatever it was, it's weird to think that you kowtow to him. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Are you guys really bothered by GK? Whether he bothers you or not, there are others here that would seem to be far bigger targets for your animosity. 

From where I'm sitting, GK seems like a welcome counterpoint to Celtic fans on this board.

[/QUOTE]

The view is obstructed from where you are sitting.  He serves NO purpose on here other than to attack Fierce, call him a liar, clueless....etc.  He doesn't add anything basketball related to any discussion............and all this after he posted his picture of Jeb, promised to turn over a new leaf, not take it so seriously, and show respect for the Celtics.  Think he does that?

[/QUOTE]

Actually I do. You remember the stuff he (and similarly, myself) posted back in the day? There's no comparison. Fierce has had GK in his crosshairs since the moment he returned to this board. And drumming up all the stuff GK wrote to Sam? Kind of extreme IMO. 

Like I said, there would seem to be bigger fish to fry.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with two points, and disagree with one.  I think both he and Fierce need to back away from each other, that is true.  Also agree there are "bigger (bloggy) fish to fry" who are more annoying.

I disagree that he adds anything to the board with his posts.  True, we don't get the pictures of cemetaries and what not anymore, but either respectfully disagree with someone, give a new opinion, or shut the heck up!

[/QUOTE]

Great advice. Now use it and stop being such a hypocrite.

[/QUOTE]

You are not worthy of respect - I respect many posters on here, Flobus being one of them-  you are just a jerk, and not worthy to discuss hoops with me.  Your knowledge of the game is clearly lacking.  AND, you are a welcher - the lowest form of scum on the planet.  Hope all is well!! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

DFurypuss, again, with some obscure reference only he can figure out!

13. This post has been removed.