I told you Celtics fans....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I told you Celtics fans....

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am here win or lose.  I am not sure what you all are talking about. The Lakers lost to Dallas, Portland, and then the Clippers and I was here explaining that the Lakers were still a work in progress, just like Kobe stated. Please do not worry, I will not be going anywhere. I really do appreciate you all being so concerned about me though. I hope you all have a great day and do not forget to get out there and vote today!

[/QUOTE]

See that's what I mean.

Just man up,  You don't need to worry that everyone is going to make fun of you. You're harmless.  Tommy was a blast to make fun of, but you not so much.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am here win or lose.  I am not sure what you all are talking about. The Lakers lost to Dallas, Portland, and then the Clippers and I was here explaining that the Lakers were still a work in progress, just like Kobe stated. Please do not worry, I will not be going anywhere. I really do appreciate you all being so concerned about me though. I hope you all have a great day and do not forget to get out there and vote today!

[/QUOTE]

See that's what I mean.

Just man up,  You don't need to worry that everyone is going to make fun of you. You're harmless.  Tommy was a blast to make fun of, but you not so much.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend. I only make fun of the Celtics. Well sometimes, I have to talk about hedley and Fiercest34 as they are way off the majority of the time. Thanks again!

[/QUOTE]

el oh el.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Oh man is it going to be like this every week?

I can't wait till Boston is 56-26 and goes down fighting in the East finals while LA is 51-31 ad goes down like punks in round 2... then it can all be over for this year.

Although it would be nice if this team really came together or Danny could make one monster smart move for a frontcourt upgrade that has us winning a title;-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh man is it going to be like this every week?

I can't wait till Boston is 56-26 and goes down fighting in the East finals while LA is 51-31 ad goes down like punks in round 2... then it can all be over for this year.

Although it would be nice if this team really came together or Danny could make one monster smart move for a frontcourt upgrade that has us winning a title;-)

[/QUOTE]

One thing's for sure. Your 51-31 prediction for the Lakers will be incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

And what is your W-L prediction? Are we still refusing/hiding from that simple request? So strange...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh the crying and the excuses being spewed. Look, don't hate me because the Celtics could only squeeke out a 3 point win against the patheticly, weak Wizards.  The Lakers meanwhile won by 29 points and are finally starting to come together in their new system with new players. In another month, the Lakers should be what everyone expects them to be while the Celtics will still be losing to the Milwaukee Bucks. Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Why do you get too afraid to come around here when the Lakers lose?

It's just a message board.  It isn't like anything bad will happen.

[/QUOTE]

Please show up when you win or lose...bring your binkie..if needed...

[/QUOTE]

I know.  It's like he is terrified that we are all going to make fun of him when the Lakers lose.

[/QUOTE]

Snake why engage this multiple identitied long time troll.   Why don't we all just ignore this pathetic loser.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

I have a very strong feeling that I will be saying "I told you Celtic fans" a whole lot throughout this season. 5 games in and people think the Lakers sky is falling. Remember grasshoppers, the regular season is 82 games and then the REAL games begin. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

In fairness bloopity only one team has ever won it all after starting 0-3. No champ as far as I know has ever started 1-4. BUT you have a cracker Jack coach in Brown and with all the talented youth surrounding the Laker vets, I'm sure 72-5 is just around the corner. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have a very strong feeling that I will be saying "I told you Celtic fans" a whole lot throughout this season. 5 games in and people think the Lakers sky is falling. Remember grasshoppers, the regular season is 82 games and then the REAL games begin. Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

In fairness bloopity only one team has ever won it all after starting 0-3. No champ as far as I know has ever started 1-4. BUT you have a cracker Jack coach in Brown and with all the talented youth surrounding the Laker vets, I'm sure 72-5 is just around the corner. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend, but the Lakers are not winning 72 games this season. They will be around 57 to 60 wins when all is said and done. The playoffs is where they will make their mark. As far as beginning of the season stats go, they are irrelevant. When the 2010 Heat started out 8-9, I am pretty sure the odds were against them to reaching the Finals, but they did and won the whole enchilada the next season.

[/QUOTE]

I feel you pain bloopity. Knowing no team has ever started 1-4 and won a title has to hurt. But you have a brave face and I comend you. Surely a crackerjack coach like Brown can right this ship. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks my friend, but the Lakers are not winning 72 games this season. They will be around 57 to 60 wins when all is said and done. The playoffs is where they will make their mark. As far as beginning of the season stats go, they are irrelevant. When the 2010 Heat started out 8-9, I am pretty sure the odds were against them to reaching the Finals, but they did and won the whole enchilada the next season.

[/QUOTE]

I feel you pain bloopity. Knowing no team has ever started 1-4 and won a title has to hurt. But you have a brave face and I comend you. Surely a crackerjack coach like Brown can right this ship. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, with Dwight, Kobe, Pau, and Nash, I am pretty sure you are correct. Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

Goodbye bloopity! keep your head high. Don't let the fact that Nash can't stay healthy and Pau is having his worst season ever deflate you! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When in doubt, make fun of the Celtics........totally deflecting the lakers.  That is the MO of GK/Bloooopy/Fake Fury!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bloggety has a totally different style then GK or fake fury.

Gk doesn't bug me at all honestly.  Fake fury was sort of simple minded and Tommy was creepy. I always pictured him posting with his pants around his ankles.

If I am not mistaken bloggety one of the dudes that made Sam go insane.

Which honestly I didn't mind a whole lot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

I am not making fun of the Celtics, good friend. I am just using facts to base my conversation pieces. By the way, I am not GK or Fake Fury. I am the former BynumizaHERO. Maybe those 2 guys were banned or something. Anyways, hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

REALLY???????? You are so far gone, you don't know where your lies start and the truth begins.........................ah....."I'll be worried when the lakers beat WAS in overtime"  "lakers win by 39, Celtics win by 3" - all the while denying there is anything wrong with your team.  "We got Howard and Nash, and Danny Ainge picked up a bunch of scrubs"  is NOT making fun of the Celtics.?? You are a ridiculous DB!!  You are also a welcher and a liar, who promised to stop talking to me yesterday (another lie), and who thinks the MIA Heat were in the 2010 Finals!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bloggety has a totally different style then GK or fake fury.

Gk doesn't bug me at all honestly.  Fake fury was sort of simple minded and Tommy was creepy. I always pictured him posting with his pants around his ankles.

If I am not mistaken bloggety one of the dudes that made Sam go insane.

Which honestly I didn't mind a whole lot.

[/QUOTE]

Sam was cool. He just took everything too seriously and then would get all psychological and try and befriend you. I thought that was what was truly creepy. I hope the best for the guy though.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't dislike Sam, but i mean you and GK drove him insane and then he ran away and took like half the board with him.

Running away just because a couple dudes keep making fun of you on an internet forum is kind of odd.

Sam took things waaaaay too seriously.  Tommy did too though. I started trolling him and he cracked within a week.