I told you Shaq was the guy to sign!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

I told you Shaq was the guy to sign!

I also knew Jermaine was a bad signing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Re: I told you Shaq was the guy to sign!

Indeed he's been awesome. There's no way the Celtics would have this number of wins without the big fella!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

That's old story Notrade "I Told You So" ...so you get the credit?

Maybe you also said sign "Adrian Gonzales" to Epstein & red sox forum?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

When did you tell that to Danny, no trade? WHew! glad you are there for those big decisions!

What else will we do before the trade deadline? Tell us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Shaq has been great on offense, and with KG playing, they compliment each other. KG is the perfect team mate for Shaq.

On defense KG is usually able to compensate for his inability to play pick and role defense, and to play bigs that can shoot for distance, or drive to the hoop.

While it does not work sometimes, it is great to see when does work.

I am not sure about how the dynamics will work when we play the Spurs, but we have had problems against Dallas.

It is fun to see Shaq move people out of the way and dunk, or dunk on the fast break, or offensive rebound. 

I like our chances.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Yeah most of you were against the signing,because you thought having Rondo and Shaq missing all those free throws. 

I knew Shaq would help our low post game, and he has fit the Celtics perfectly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: I told you Shaq was the guy to sign!:
    [QUOTE]Yeah most of you were against the signing,because you thought having Rondo and Shaq missing all those free throws.    I knew Shaq would help our low post game, and he has fit the Celtics perfectly.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

clearly you are wrong about this forum

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

When I saw Cleveland play the Lakers last year, Bynum looked like he was afraid of Shaq most of the time, I can't wait until January 30, 2011 to see the match-up again. It will be interesting theater.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

At worst Shaq keeps the bigs from getting where they want to go.  That along with KG's help side defense they guys should be able to neutralize the Laker bigs.  Lets don't forget Baby's play either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to I told you Shaq was the guy to sign!:
    [QUOTE]I also knew Jermaine was a bad signing.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Congratulations.