I WANT COREY BREWER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

I WANT COREY BREWER

he is a great dunker. he is young. he has potential. he is improving his jump shot. he is learning how to rebound better. he will have more spirt on a championship team. HE IS A BEAST!

WATCH THIS!!

he probably would be able to get 8-10 minutes a night..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Re: I WANT COREY BREWER

Would be a nice piece.  With the veteran leadership the C's have he can turn into a really nice player for the C's.  I'de like to see him in Green.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I'll take him, but don't expect him to get any playing time soon.  Also will he resign with us?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Suddenly we are getting younger without losing much production

Rondo, Green, Bradley, BBD, Krstic, West, Wafer, CJ are all under 28.

Brewer would be added to that group.

Murphy is 30

So that's not a bad jub by Ainge considering people always talk about how old the C's are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He's a very big guard who gives us more athletic ability and the ability to guard big guards like Wade and Kobe.  shooting would be an issue but as long as we don't expect that from him.   Would be behind Rondo, Ray, and Delonte but would give us another piece to have if  you need it.  Not sure he's better than Wafer, also - certainly not as good of a shooter.  

I'd take him, but don't expect much.  We have enough guards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER:
    [QUOTE]Suddenly we are getting younger without losing much production Rondo, Green, Bradley, BBD, Krstic, West, Wafer, CJ are all under 28. Brewer would be added to that group. Murphy is 30 So that's not a bad jub by Ainge considering people always talk about how old the C's are.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Nothing beats the Lakers when it comes to OLD age. Only Brown and Bynum are below 30 years old in their 9 or 10-man rotation. Beat that, Bias!

HAHAHA!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER : Nothing beats the Lakers when it comes to OLD age. Only Brown and Bynum are below 30 years old in their 9 or 10-man rotation. Beat that, Bias! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The youngest two teams in the NBA are the mighty Timberwolves and Grizzlies.  Stay ignorant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER : The youngest two teams in the NBA are the mighty Timberwolves and Grizzlies.  Stay ignorant.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Relevance?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER : The youngest two teams in the NBA are the mighty Timberwolves and Grizzlies.  Stay ignorant.

A Laker fan talking about the Wolves and the Grizz in a Boston Celtics forum? There's really somethin' wrong with you, man!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Brewer playing with Rondo would mean we only have 2 people who can hit a jump shot.  That wouldn't be good.  BTW I thought the Clippers have the youngest roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Brewer playing with Rondo would mean we only have 2 people who can hit a jump shot.  That wouldn't be good.  BTW I thought the Clippers have the youngest roster.
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Those two with Pierce, KG and Murphy  wouldn't be bad!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER : Relevance?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

P34 seems to think that a young team is the be all and end all of basketball success.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WANT COREY BREWER : P34 seems to think that a young team is the be all and end all of basketball success.

Not young, younger! 

I can't believe you're really that simple-minded. Oh, I forgot, you're just a 1234 guy.

HAHAHA!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richie2778. Show Richie2778's posts

I think it would be good, he plays defense, what more can you ask 4, with rondo on the floor and his athletic ability, he'll get points, even with west on the floor and brewer playing the 2, GET HIM!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

GO GET 'EM DANNY!!!....The kid has athletism up the wazoo. When he came out he was branded in the Scottie Pippen mold. You gotta pitch it to the kid like "Listen, we want to show you the right way to play & prepare. Come see how we do things & be part of something special. Oh, & you can have a ring for playing"....I mean, I read some things last week that basically talk about us being a player for Dwight Howard after next year. Rondo, Green, Howard, Brewer is quite a foursome to think about for the future.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Brewer is awesum. gives scoring for the C's. 

Celts will be beyond STACKED!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]GO GET 'EM DANNY!!!....The kid has athletism up the wazoo. When he came out he was branded in the Scottie Pippen mold. You gotta pitch it to the kid like "Listen, we want to show you the right way to play & prepare. Come see how we do things & be part of something special. Oh, & you can have a ring for playing"....I mean, I read some things last week that basically talk about us being a player for Dwight Howard after next year. Rondo, Green, Howard, Brewer is quite a foursome to think about for the future.....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]

The C's will get some strong competition from The Nets for Howard so adding Green and Brewer only helps our case vs NJ.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]Ainge is doing a nice job of rebuiding on the fly.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

You know why Ainge is doing a good job? 
     he doesn't listen to any stupid trade here.

No one here knows  Perk will be dealt, no one knows Green, kristic & Murphy
      are coming.
    That's the beauty of Ainge. If he listened to the stupid trade proposal here, we are in big shamble.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

Suddenly if this gets done and Murphy is signed after seeing Kristic and Green play I like the Perkins trade a lot better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

People are forgetting that Brewer must clear waivers and there is already a report that The Cavs may put in a claim ... hopefully Brewer passes on their offer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PogiAko. Show PogiAko's posts

I would rather sign Al Thornton, brewer is shooting just 38%, while Thornton 47% FG

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from usa4life. Show usa4life's posts

I loved watching Tony Allen and Rondo together because they would score on the break.

Rondo with Green and Brewer may bring a bit of that back. The key is getting a steal to start if off. Brewer's long arms will help and he with Rondo should close down passing lanes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

Corey would be a great get.  The C's worked him out and  were said to like him a lot before his draft.  Danny hated how unathletic the C's were when he took over and Danny's love of defensive talent made him go after Rondo and KG.  To get Corey to play D opposite Delonte's shooting on the second unit would be too sweet.  Therefore, I predict the someone else get's in the way (Cav's claim him then trade him later?)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

I view Brewer as the guy that comes in when RA gets 2 quick fouls in a playoff game.  He'll end up playing with the starters.

PA

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He would be a great addition to this team.  I am sure that if he doesn't sign with the Celtics that Danny will sign someone else since we have other roster spots available.