I want to see Perkins and Thib in Finals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

I want to see Perkins and Thib in Finals

Just so that Celtic fans can have it right in their face how incredibly incompetent management is. You get rid of the best coach in basketball and one of the top defensive centers and then to see both of them in the finals while you phony fans sit around complaining about the refs and Stern. How Rich.

Muhahahahahaahaha!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: I want to see Perkins and Thib in Finals

In Response to I want to see Perkins and Thib in Finals:
    [QUOTE]Just so that Celtic fans can have it right in their face how incredibly incompetent management is. You get rid of the best coach in basketball and one of the top defensive centers and then to see both of them in the finals while you phony fans sit around complaining about the refs and Stern. How Rich. Muhahahahahaahaha!
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Lakers are getting ready to hire Mike Dunleavy. HAHAHHA. here is Derrick Fishers reaction to the end of their run.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I will be very happy to see Chicago win the championship this year.  It would also be very nice to see Dallas or OKC win.  They all have ties to former Celtics.
    The coach of Dallas is a former player for the Celtics, something that many fans
    of other teams may not realize. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: I want to see Perkins and Thib in Finals:
    [QUOTE]I will be very happy to see Chicago win the championship this year.  It would also be very nice to see Dallas or OKC win.  They all have ties to former Celtics. The coach of Dallas is a former player for the Celtics, something that many fans of other teams may not realize. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    You are right. Carlisle did play for the Celtics and was on those teams in '85 and '87 that lost both times to THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!