I will not miss seeing the Lakers in the Finals.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: I will not miss seeing the Lakers in the Finals.

Well, Id like to see the Lakers in the finals if we were there to play them. Nothing more satisfying than beating them for the title.

But if they werent gonna make it anyway, it was great they got swept out and abused in the close out game, to boot. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The infamy of this defeat to the Mavs is a perfect end to a pampered propped up team. Gifted a title last year and winning by default in 2009.  Phony champion and a team that will get its due in the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I will not misem.  I don't care who the Celtics face in the finals.  JUST RAISE THE BANNER IN THE END!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I really have to question the heart of the Lakers over the past 4 years.  You can tell a lot about a team when they are faced with adversity.

When the Lakers were winning their back-to-back titles, they were arrogant and full of themselves.

However, the last two times the Lakers were eliminated in the playoffs, they lost by 39 against the Celtics and then by 36 yesterday.  They have to go down as the worst "quitting dogs" of all time when faced with adversity.

Everything is wonderful when they're winning but the least bit of adversity and they quit.  They resort to dirty play and cheap shots.  From Artest to Odom to Bynum they really showed a different side from the back-to-back champions of the past two seasons.  They really did.

It's disappointing because although I did not like the Lakers, I respected them.  I've lost some of that respect by their horrendous play (I thought they quit) but more so for their on-court cheap shots at players.