I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES

it's a funny new perspective i've had as a heat fan this year... all the hate thrown at my HEAT by every other city in the nba; the amount of envy and venom spewed down to this city is unprecedented; when you guys got YOUR big 3 in '08, nobody said a peep; and u won a title; YOU, started this formula of getting 3 players together; and now when we did it, everyone hates us; .. well, GET OVER IT... nobody wants to see this miami team win; bill simmons actually said this team doesn't deserve to win cause we're not home grown; last I checked; spoelstra, homegrown, dwade, homegrown, UD, homegrown; asst coach ron rothstein, keith askins, joel anthony, mario chalmers, ALL homegrown.. if it had been us down 3-1; the media would be collapsing on miami; your misery is my overwhelming joy; see ya wednesday; i'm gonna love sending you packing home in my backyard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES

First of all I'm not miserable.  Secondly the reason that your team has been treated differently is that Lebron acted like a total clown after he was signed.

It's just basketball man.  Relax.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Wow! Even the team's fans are classless punks. Makes sense.

Here's a tip: If you are too thin skinned to take negative comments about your beloved team full of dirty thugs, don't come to another team's forum. Nobody asked you to come here. The last thing we need is another childish troll.

You ever think that there's a reason the entire country hates your team and it's bandwagon fans? No. That would be too analytical and mature. I'm guessing you are around 16-19 and have been a Heat fan for about 9 months. Unless this is Rico again.  Whover you are, you have some emotional issues if you have to come here and taunt people once you think your team has the series in hand.

We heard similar garbage once the Canadiens went up 2-0 over the Bruins. I wouldn't get so comfortable- the Celtics are still the better team. They gave the Heat game 4. The Heat didn't win the Celtics lost. Big difference.

There's also the little fact that we owned your punks all year. You do realize we already won 3 straight against the Heat this year, right? Or have you not been a fan that long?

And lastly, if the Heat do get by the Celtics they have almost no chance of winnning a title. James is a loser. Plain and simple. He will find a way to drag that team down. And don't even talk about Bosch. That guy is a joke. 

You are in for a rude awakening. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you wont be man enough to come back here when the HGH twins do get knocked out.

Either way, grow up. And get some psychiatric help for whatever is wrong with you. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

dear heat fan,

dont post this junk

signed,

a fellow heat fan

and to the last poster...its BOSH, not bosch

thanks and good luck celtics

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

hope your whole team and city is this overconfident and expects to win an easy game tomorrow.  that'll work well for you I'm sure.  might take the steam out of your whole season to lose one home game.  not sure you front runners will be able to get it together after just one home loss.  sports psychology plays a big part in winning a series.  can you get it together after a tough loss and not screw up the next game because of it?  not proven yet for your team, we'll see what happens - I'm sure you're bitter about LJ coming to your city - I would be too and stop watching all together until he left.  He laid down last year in the playoffs when the going got tough - why do you think this year will be different?  He is what he is, a front runner who doesn't play well in the clutch, he almost lost yesterdays game with 2 turnovers down the stretch, hey - why did he even have the ball, DW is probably the most clutch player in the history of the game in that position - ooohhh EGO is as EGO does, such a house of cards to fall just waiting to be blown over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]it's a funny new perspective i've had as a heat fan this year... all the hate thrown at my HEAT by every other city in the nba; the amount of envy and venom spewed down to this city is unprecedented; when you guys got YOUR big 3 in '08, nobody said a peep; and u won a title; YOU, started this formula of getting 3 players together; and now when we did it, everyone hates us; .. well, GET OVER IT... nobody wants to see this miami team win; bill simmons actually said this team doesn't deserve to win cause we're not home grown; last I checked; spoelstra, homegrown, dwade, homegrown, UD, homegrown; asst coach ron rothstein, keith askins, joel anthony, mario chalmers, ALL homegrown.. if it had been us down 3-1; the media would be collapsing on miami; your misery is my overwhelming joy; see ya wednesday; i'm gonna love sending you packing home in my backyard.
    Posted by Miami-heat-fan[/QUOTE]

Regarding Miami, the whole country (except South Florida) is for "ABL" (Anybody But LeBron!)!  You guys down there in Florida just don't get it....  LeBron went from being the "good cowboy in the white hat" trying to get his little weak posse to the promised land to the "villainous cowboy in the black hat" trying to steal a title with his band of big bullies.  That's his narrative forever!  End of story!      

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]Wow! Even the team's fans are classless punks. Makes sense. Here's a tip: If you are too thin skinned to take negative comments about your beloved team full of dirty thugs, don't come to another team's forum. Nobody asked you to come here. The last thing we need is another childish troll. You ever think that there's a reason the entire country hates your team and it's bandwagon fans? No. That would be too analytical and mature. I'm guessing you are around 16-19 and have been a Heat fan for about 9 months. Unless this is Rico again.  Whover you are, you have some emotional issues if you have to come here and taunt people once you think your team has the series in hand. We heard similar garbage once the Canadiens went up 2-0 over the Bruins. I wouldn't get so comfortable- the Celtics are still the better team. They gave the Heat game 4. The Heat didn't win the Celtics lost. Big difference. There's also the little fact that we owned your punks all year. You do realize we already won 3 straight against the Heat this year, right? Or have you not been a fan that long? And lastly, if the Heat do get by the Celtics they have almost no chance of winnning a title. James is a loser. Plain and simple. He will find a way to drag that team down. And don't even talk about Bosch. That guy is a joke.  You are in for a rude awakening. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you wont be man enough to come back here when the HGH twins do get knocked out. Either way, grow up. And get some psychiatric help for whatever is wrong with you. 
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Great post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]dear heat fan, dont post this junk signed, a fellow heat fan and to the last poster...its BOSH, not bosch thanks and good luck celtics
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Jimmy,

A classy fan of another team.  Just like some of the Lakers fans that post here. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]hope your whole team and city is this overconfident and expects to win an easy game tomorrow.  that'll work well for you I'm sure.  might take the steam out of your whole season to lose one home game.  not sure you front runners will be able to get it together after just one home loss.  sports psychology plays a big part in winning a series.  can you get it together after a tough loss and not screw up the next game because of it?  not proven yet for your team, we'll see what happens - I'm sure you're bitter about LJ coming to your city - I would be too and stop watching all together until he left.  He laid down last year in the playoffs when the going got tough - why do you think this year will be different?  He is what he is, a front runner who doesn't play well in the clutch, he almost lost yesterdays game with 2 turnovers down the stretch, hey - why did he even have the ball, DW is probably the most clutch player in the history of the game in that position - ooohhh EGO is as EGO does, such a house of cards to fall just waiting to be blown over.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

Excellent post, well said, Go Celtics!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxRock1. Show SoxRock1's posts

I'm not even a Celtic fan and I find this to be a garbage post.  Grow up and show a little class.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : Jimmy, A classy fan of another team.  Just like some of the Lakers fans that post here. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I strongly disagree.  Read his posts today saying the refs favored the Celts in a game his team WON.  He is whiny in victory, and invisible in defeat.  He is not a classy fan at all!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

well, lebron definitely acted like a clown with his decision fiasco BEFORE becoming a miami heat. but after coming here, he's been all business; i dunno how u draw that conclusion; everyone who hates lebron now is a two faced hypocrite because new york, new jersey, cleveland, they all wanted lebron in the offseason; and now it's all just sour grapes...  and don't tell me to relax, your team got no drama for bringing in their big 3, but when we brought in ours, everyone hates us; put urself in my shoes and u would see that the amount of hate thrown at miami is not nearly as proportionate to boston's for doing exactly the same thing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : well, lebron definitely acted like a clown with his decision fiasco BEFORE becoming a miami heat. but after coming here, he's been all business; i dunno how u draw that conclusion; everyone who hates lebron now is a two faced hypocrite because new york, new jersey, cleveland, they all wanted lebron in the offseason; and now it's all just sour grapes...  and don't tell me to relax, your team got no drama for bringing in their big 3, but when we brought in ours, everyone hates us; put urself in my shoes and u would see that the amount of hate thrown at miami is not nearly as proportionate to boston's for doing exactly the same thing

I would hate to read a post of yours after you LOSE!!  As a matter of fact, I can barely make it through this trash, so forget it

you know, some of us that post here are over 15, so you might want to try spell-check!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[HEY SUSAN 250; that's really

funny; it doesn't bother me one bit ... punk? thugs? ... who's a "dirty thug" on that heat roster?  really?  "HGH TWINS?"  our team is young; if anything; it's boston's roster who needs a little HGH..  it's all the negative stuff u guys throw that just makes this imminent miami victory all the more sweet...  and why does it have to be that I have "emotional issues?"  why can't it be just bragging rights? that is what you do, when you're dominating 3-1, isn't it?  haven't we earned some bragging right?  who in their right minds thinks the C's have a prayer of winning 3 in a row?  u got a better chance of meeting Jesus; and your 3 victories in a row, came in the REGULAR SEASON, where it counts for diddly squat...i will concede this, susan, you're right on the money about bandwagon fans; that we have too many; and it's a shame.. but this team is new money; only 23 or 24 years old; not like your beloved celtics; now; if you had been up; i'd a shut up and taken it like a man from all you guys; so be quiet and do the same

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

There is no comparison between the Celtics' and Heat's assembling of their respective Big 3s. 

First of all, the Celtics Big 3 came together courtesy of Danny Ainge making risky trades - from the perspective of the long-term future, ie giving up Big Al and, temporarily, West and Green - in order to be relevant after a 22 year drought.  In fact the stars had to line up perfectly for those trades to even happen.  If the Seattle owners weren't looking to dump salary so they could move more easily to OKC or if they weren't interested in Jeff Green, we wouldn't have gotten Ray Allen.  If the Timberwolves weren't looking to dump salary or if Andrew Bynum had looked more promising than Al Jefferson, we wouldn't have gotten Garnett.  And don't give me any cr4p about how Kevin McHale made that trade because he cared more about the Celtics than his own team.  He had a boss to go through in order to get that trade approved.  If Ray Allen's ankles hadn't held up post-surgery, who knows how the Celtics would have fared in 08 or how those trades would have wound up looking.

The Heat, on the other hand, were a product one prima donna (LeBron James) deciding two years ahead of time that he no longer wanted to tough it out with Cleveland.  Note what he said after we beat them in '08 about how we should wait till July 1, 2010.  Look it up.  This is something he'd clearly planned because even though he was (and is) still in his prime, he just couldn't stand being denied a championship year after year.  It would have been like Bird, Magic and Jordan all teaming up back in the day.  And that, of course, was unthinkable, because each of those men was a true champion inextricably tied to his team.  And before you say that Allen and Garnett were not... remember that they were TRADED to the Celtics and blessed with the opportunity after years of sticking with their teams through thick and mostly thin.

Secondly, all of our Big 3 had gone 10+ years without even sniffing a championship.  Each one of them was willing to sacrifice his own individual stats in order to reach that one team goal that had eluded him.  Each one of them, by the way, was at least 30 when they met that goal.  When Kevin Garnett kissed the parquet floor and got publicly emotional, you could just feel the joy and humility that can only come from reaching a dream after having been denied it for over a decade.  It felt almost as good for me to see that as a fan.  I could see it in Pierce and Allen too.  None of the Heat's Big 3 will ever know that joy, even if they do win their 7 titles.  The Celtics' Big 3 also came together for positive reasons, not for the purpose of beating their one common nemesis, as the Heat openly did with the Celtics.  Again, look it up. There's a whole article quoting James, Wade and Bibby saying they all hate losing to Boston year after year, that they hate us for it and that they came together so they could finally beat us.  The article, by the way, sounds more like something that would come from the sports section of the Onion, but it's dead-on serious.

All that is coming from guys who are still in their 20s, who could have stuck with their respective teams for maybe a few more years before deciding they just couldn't retire without tasting the thrill of a championship.  But no, they chose the quick easy on-paper dynasty instead.

And that brings me to the 3rd comparison - attitude.  Look, I'm not putting halos on my Celtics.  Yes, I think they're very good men but I don't expect them all to be choir boys.  But they all - particularly the Big 3 - carry themselves with a level of class and humility that is 180 degrees different from the arrogant (predicting 7 championships, comparing other teams to finishing breakfast and lunch, etc) ways of the Heat's Big 3. 

I know this sounds melodramatic, but there is something wrong in the world when people like your Big 3 can win out over people like ours.  But I've accepted that that's how the world is.  What you can't take away from us is that we returned permanently to being a relevant team after 22 years - not 5 years like you - 22 years.  And that this year alone we overcame more adversity and heartbreak than your guys will ever be able to face.  And that we love these guys for it and for restoring true Celtic glory for years to come.

And that, by the way, you haven't won the series YET.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

wow, you put a lot of thought into that; so, in a nutshell, because the celtics got their  big 3 via trade, and we got ours via free agency, that's why all the hate is on us?  becuase of THAT?  do you see how disproportionate the hate is, because of that one difference?  wade, lebron and CB all played out their contracts, all EARNED their free agency, and had the right to sign whereever they wanted... did  they not?  so what's your problem?  Oh, because bird, magic, and jordan never did it?  yeah right... magic came into a team with multiple hall of famers, kareem, worthy... why the hell would he wanna leave that?  bird had mchale and parish, why would he wanna leave that? and jordan had pippen... kobe needed shaq, tim duncan needed ginobili and parker, should I continue?  you can't win in this league by yourself!! lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the finals, and b.t.w., he TRIED to hget chris bosh over to cleveland, and he was like, " no thanks" .. it's amazing to me, howcome u don't criticize MELO, for his antics, how badly he whined and handled his way outta denver publicly, lebron played his contract out and EARNED his free agency and the right to sign w whoever the hell he wanted... no difference; and this series IS OVER... you're not winning 3 in a row... you're just not... bet the farm on it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]wow, you put a lot of thought into that; so, in a nutshell, because the celtics got their  big 3 via trade, and we got ours via free agency, that's why all the hate is on us?  becuase of THAT?  do you see how disproportionate the hate is, because of that one difference?  wade, lebron and CB all played out their contracts, all EARNED their free agency, and had the right to sign whereever they wanted... did  they not?  so what's your problem?  Oh, because bird, magic, and jordan never did it?  yeah right... magic came into a team with multiple hall of famers, kareem, worthy... why the hell would he wanna leave that?  bird had mchale and parish, why would he wanna leave that? and jordan had pippen... kobe needed shaq, tim duncan needed ginobili and parker, should I continue?  you can't win in this league by yourself!! lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the finals, and b.t.w., he TRIED to hget chris bosh over to cleveland, and he was like, " no thanks" .. it's amazing to me, howcome u don't criticize MELO, for his antics, how badly he whined and handled his way outta denver publicly, lebron played his contract out and EARNED his free agency and the right to sign w whoever the hell he wanted... no difference; and this series IS OVER... you're not winning 3 in a row... you're just not... bet the farm on it.

Um... re-read it.  I cited 3 differences, probably the biggest 1 being attitude.  Typical arrogant punk Heat fan.  You actually give the good fans within your ranks a bad name.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]wow, you put a lot of thought into that; so, in a nutshell, because the celtics got their  big 3 via trade, and we got ours via free agency, that's why all the hate is on us?  becuase of THAT?  do you see how disproportionate the hate is, because of that one difference?  wade, lebron and CB all played out their contracts, all EARNED their free agency, and had the right to sign whereever they wanted... did  they not?  so what's your problem?  Oh, because bird, magic, and jordan never did it?  yeah right... magic came into a team with multiple hall of famers, kareem, worthy... why the hell would he wanna leave that?  bird had mchale and parish, why would he wanna leave that? and jordan had pippen... kobe needed shaq, tim duncan needed ginobili and parker, should I continue?  you can't win in this league by yourself!! lebron took a bunch of scrubs to the finals, and b.t.w., he TRIED to hget chris bosh over to cleveland, and he was like, " no thanks" .. it's amazing to me, howcome u don't criticize MELO, for his antics, how badly he whined and handled his way outta denver publicly, lebron played his contract out and EARNED his free agency and the right to sign w whoever the hell he wanted... no difference; and this series IS OVER... you're not winning 3 in a row... you're just not... bet the farm on it.

You need to be 18 to post on here, son!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

typical arrogant punk?  really?  that's the best you got? real mature.  when i shut you down w my reply, u hit back w low jabs? and  attitude?  so you don't like the attitude this heat team takes?  which attitude is that, the one where they all took less money to come together and make room to resign udonis haslem, or the attitude they took when ?  I don't get it...what attitude?  that these guys say they wanna win?  isn't that what we want from our fans, to go for the rings, and not the cash? and when the athletes finally do that, it's received wrong.. i guess we'll never be on the same side of the fence; we can split hairs all day... and why are your fellow bostonians taking little jabs on age?  i'm a grown man in my 30's.. what difference does it make... ?  oh, well,  enough talk... may the best team win, and let that be the argument ender..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : Jimmy, A classy fan of another team.  Just like some of the Lakers fans that post here. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    thanks and good luck tomorrow night

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES : typical arrogant punk?  really?  that's the best you got? real mature.  when i shut you down w my reply, u hit back w low jabs? and  attitude?  so you don't like the attitude this heat team takes?  which attitude is that, the one where they all took less money to come together and make room to resign udonis haslem, or the attitude they took when ?  I don't get it...what attitude?  that these guys say they wanna win?  isn't that what we want from our fans, to go for the rings, and not the cash? and when the athletes finally do that, it's received wrong.. i guess we'll never be on the same side of the fence; we can split hairs all day... and why are your fellow bostonians taking little jabs on age?  i'm a grown man in my 30's.. what difference does it make... ?  oh, well,  enough talk... may the best team win, and let that be the argument ender..

Dude, you have the better team and you've proven it.  Why the anger?  We don't like MeBron and never did......doesn't have anything to do with you!  I have no problem with him going to MIA, I have a problem with the whole "decision" thing.  He went on TV and LIED, saying he made up his mind recently, when it was decided 2 years prior...and he should have notified the Cavs of his "decision".  At least Melo told the Nugs he wasn't going to re-sign.  MeBron is a great player, but I don't like him.......has nothing to do with his basketball ability, or that he doesn't play for the Celtics.....just don't like him.

You really need to lighten up, you must be a bear when your team actually loses.  Which I think they will do against CHI!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Wow, I am really surprised to hear you're a grown man in your 30s.  A grown man would respond intelligently to a post or not respond at all.  You didn't shut me down at all, just deliberately let 90% of my argument go right over your head.  In that way you EARNED the right to be called a typical arrogant punk.  You also just joined this forum yesterday, right after your team dealt our team a crushing blow.  That meets my definition of bullying.  Mature people beyond their teens don't do that.  They are gracious when their opponents lose, much like most of us were with certain respectful Laker fans when their team got eliminated.

So big guy, let me review with you again why the Heat's Big 3 don't even belong in the same room with the Celtics' Big 3 when it comes to character issues which is really what my argument was about:

1. They were brought together by a team that made sacrifices (trading promising young players, for example) just to get them here, NOT as a product of 3 buddies who clearly thought they were too good for their own teams.

2. They stuck with their teams for YEARS - again, well into their 30s for Garnett and Allen and right up to his 30s for Pierce - with no complaints about their teammates or front office.  THEY were the ones who EARNED the right to a legitimate shot at a title.  James and Bosh merely played out their contracts.  They were and are still very young.  They never knew the agony of going year after year after year with great inward emotional pain but no outward complaints.  THAT, my friend is what it means to EARN it.  Your guys will always be too selfish and too self-entitled to realize that though.

3. From the moment the Heat Big 3 announced their upcoming dynasty on prime time national TV, they have carried that smug self-entitlement, that arrogance, that hatred for a team that had beaten each one of them fair and square year after year.  Good sportsmen do not predict their own dynasty before playing a single game.  They just don't.  Nor do good sports fans rub it in other fans' face at the most crushing possible time.  Just classless on your part.  Is it not enough for you to see your own team succeed?  It was for me in '08 and if we pull off a miracle this year it will be enough for me then.  Even if we have to wait, it will still be enough for me then BECAUSE of adversity like we're going through now.  Just as it will for the Celtics for the same reasons.  If your Heat wins it all this year, I don't think they'll ever be able to really know what I mean by that.  And with all due respect, I don't think you will either.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to I WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY KNOWING MY HEAT IS GONNA WIN THIS SERIES:
    [QUOTE]it's a funny new perspective i've had as a heat fan this year... all the hate thrown at my HEAT by every other city in the nba; the amount of envy and venom spewed down to this city is unprecedented; when you guys got YOUR big 3 in '08, nobody said a peep; and u won a title; YOU, started this formula of getting 3 players together; and now when we did it, everyone hates us; .. well, GET OVER IT... nobody wants to see this miami team win; bill simmons actually said this team doesn't deserve to win cause we're not home grown; last I checked; spoelstra, homegrown, dwade, homegrown, UD, homegrown; asst coach ron rothstein, keith askins, joel anthony, mario chalmers, ALL homegrown.. if it had been us down 3-1; the media would be collapsing on miami; your misery is my overwhelming joy; see ya wednesday; i'm gonna love sending you packing home in my backyard.
    I feel sorry for you. You are obviously not accustomed to supporting a winning team. Someone who is accustomed to success does not gloat. You seem to believe that the Heat just won the Finals! I find this absolutely ridiculous. Both the Bulls and the Hawks are better than Miami as are the three teams left in the Western Conference. Miami got lucky last night. Very lucky. Spoekstra knows it as do James and Wade (watch the post game interviews). You are a loser and you have no class.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I am really surprised to hear you're a grown man in your 30s.  A grown man would respond intelligently to a post or not respond at all.  You didn't shut me down at all, just deliberately let 90% of my argument go right over your head.  In that way you EARNED the right to be called a typical arrogant punk.  You also just joined this forum yesterday, right after your team dealt our team a crushing blow.  That meets my definition of bullying.  Mature people beyond their teens don't do that.  They are gracious when their opponents lose, much like most of us were with certain respectful Laker fans when their team got eliminated. So big guy, let me review with you again why the Heat's Big 3 don't even belong in the same room with the Celtics' Big 3 when it comes to character issues which is really what my argument was about: 1. They were brought together by a team that made sacrifices (trading promising young players, for example) just to get them here, NOT as a product of 3 buddies who clearly thought they were too good for their own teams. 2. They stuck with their teams for YEARS - again, well into their 30s for Garnett and Allen and right up to his 30s for Pierce - with no complaints about their teammates or front office.  THEY were the ones who EARNED the right to a legitimate shot at a title.  James and Bosh merely played out their contracts.  They were and are still very young.  They never knew the agony of going year after year after year with great inward emotional pain but no outward complaints.  THAT, my friend is what it means to EARN it.  Your guys will always be too selfish and too self-entitled to realize that though. 3. From the moment the Heat Big 3 announced their upcoming dynasty on prime time national TV, they have carried that smug self-entitlement, that arrogance, that hatred for a team that had beaten each one of them fair and square year after year.  Good sportsmen do not predict their own dynasty before playing a single game.  They just don't.  Nor do good sports fans rub it in other fans' face at the most crushing possible time.  Just classless on your part.  Is it not enough for you to see your own team succeed?  It was for me in '08 and if we pull off a miracle this year it will be enough for me then.  Even if we have to wait, it will still be enough for me then BECAUSE of adversity like we're going through now.  Just as it will for the Celtics for the same reasons.  If your Heat wins it all this year, I don't think they'll ever be able to really know what I mean by that.  And with all due respect, I don't think you will either.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Amen, sister.......is it possible they are getting as bad as lakers fans??

Isn't it 17-1 all-time?  At LEAST the lakers ( of BOTH MN and LA) are close to us in titles.  17-1 is a joke.  They aren't even the Spurs yet,
    Seattle/Washington/Golden State/MIA
    Philly
    SAS
    CHI
    LA
    BOS
    That, I believe is the pecking order........they should all just enjoy the ride!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

so you signed up now, when up 3-1 against the Celtics.
    Where were you last year when the Celtics smashed the heat?
    Or the years before then?

Classic troll is classic.

Bandwagon trolls are more nonsensical then regular trolls I swear.