I'd rather see the NBA cancel the season than see Howard end up in a Lakers uniform

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I'd rather see the NBA cancel the season than see Howard end up in a Lakers uniform

If this lockout continues past February, then Howard becomes a free agent and either re-signs with the Magic after amnesty lets them get rid of Turkoglu and Arenas or signs elsewhere because Kobe/Fisher/Artest/Gasol ties up all of their cap space for the next 3+ years

And frankly I'd rather see the season cancelled than see the Lakers steal Howard for a washed up 30+ Gasol, the injury-prone Bynum, and/or the only-has-a-good-game-half-of-the-time Lamar Odom

I'm not sold on the fantasy that Howard would ever sign with the Celtics (even with the now-best-coach in Doc Rivers and his free time spent with Rivers and Rondo working on passing), but I'd be almost as happy to see him not go to the Lakers.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: I'd rather see the NBA cancel the season than see Howard end up in a Lakers uniform

The Lakers will not get Howard unless Stern makes it happen.