If Boston decides to trade Rondo....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: If Boston decides to trade Rondo....

i wonder who biggerthanmybrady is?? kinda silly switching back and forth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Utah looks to almost surely be a high lotterfy probability.  Would they give up any of the top 3 or 5 picks to get an injured rondo?  I highly doubt it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Utah looks to almost surely be a high lotterfy probability.  Would they give up any of the top 3 or 5 picks to get an injured rondo?  I highly doubt it.

[/QUOTE]

it would make sense for the trade to happen after Rondo comes back and proves his health.... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i wonder who biggerthanmybrady is?? kinda switching back and forth.

[/QUOTE]

Meaning what?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to BiggerThanMyBrady's comment:

[QUOTE]

Meaning what?

[/QUOTE]

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i can't relate so i don't understand why people switch back and forth between names. pretty weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

Like Rondo to Orlando for Harkless and Afflalo would be an idea.  That gives Orlando an All Star PG that can play with their SG of the future  and the Celtics get a really good SG and prospect at SF that gives them the flexibilty to move on from Green.

Concering the Utah deal, there are many who would say Trey Burke has All-Star potential and you never know with Bigs like Gobert becuase in many cases it takes years to develop them.  Look at Hibbert who is one of the best in the NBA and had a full 4 years at Georgetown, it still took him a solid 3 years to become the guy he is today.  Then they get stuck with GWall and give up 3 expiring contracts that alone are valuable. Not saying there are no possible deals with the 2 teams you brought up but it seems to justify the trades the Celtics players are being overrated.  And, just the fact that the best draft in almost 40 years is looming in the background I cant see many small market teams parting with their prospects to get better as it hurts their chance from attending the Lotto party.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meaning what?

[/QUOTE]

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i can't relate so i don't understand why people switch back and forth between names.

[/QUOTE]
    Bro I am not Biggerthanmybrady, just because 2 people diagree with you doesnt mean they are the same

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meaning what?

[/QUOTE]

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i can't relate so i don't understand why people switch back and forth between names. pretty weird.

[/QUOTE]

I only post with this name. Nice try though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well of course Stevens hasn't said that. I'm thinking that even if the C's land Parker or Wiggins...they will be rookies and no coach is going to turn his team over to a rookie. He will still need a few vets to get his word across. Personally I just don't see that player on the team right now...he inherited this team

[/QUOTE]

Better talents is what Stevens need.  Have a few all-star level players and the rest is pretty easy, role players and supporting casts are not that hard to find after that.  You can trade for Hayward but you don't get to draft or trade for anyone that are really good, then Hayward is not going to do anything for you.  And Ainge is the one calling the shot, and he is not going to trade for Hayward because Stevens feels he needs someone that he coached before to provide leadership.

[/QUOTE]

I agree you need a few AS players but Haywood is a good piece. Anyone who thinks Wiggins or Parker are going to walk into the NBA and dominate the first year is crazy. I think we can get a guy like Haywood and still get Wiggins or Parker.

This team really needs 2 of the top 15 guys coming out...not just one

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to KJandHondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like Rondo to Orlando for Harkless and Afflalo would be an idea.  That gives Orlando an All Star PG that can play with their SG of the future  and the Celtics get a really good SG and prospect at SF that gives them the flexibilty to move on from Green.

Concering the Utah deal, there are many who would say Trey Burke has All-Star potential and you never know with Bigs like Gobert becuase in many cases it takes years to develop them.  Look at Hibbert who is one of the best in the NBA and had a full 4 years at Georgetown, it still took him a solid 3 years to become the guy he is today.  Then they get stuck with GWall and give up 3 expiring contracts that alone are valuable. Not saying there are no possible deals with the 2 teams you brought up but it seems to justify the trades the Celtics players are being overrated.  And, just the fact that the best draft in almost 40 years is looming in the background I cant see many small market teams parting with their prospects to get better as it hurts their chance from attending the Lotto party.

[/QUOTE]

you don't sound like a C's fan. No C's fan would want to trade Rondo for Harkless and Afflalo. That doesn't accomplish anything, not a single thing. I like my idea 100% better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meaning what?

[/QUOTE]

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i can't relate so i don't understand why people switch back and forth between names.

[/QUOTE]
    Bro I am not Biggerthanmybrady, just because 2 people diagree with you doesnt mean they are the same

[/QUOTE]

bro, you're giving yourself away. i never accused you of being whoever that is. but thanks for confirming. LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well of course Stevens hasn't said that. I'm thinking that even if the C's land Parker or Wiggins...they will be rookies and no coach is going to turn his team over to a rookie. He will still need a few vets to get his word across. Personally I just don't see that player on the team right now...he inherited this team

[/QUOTE]

Better talents is what Stevens need.  Have a few all-star level players and the rest is pretty easy, role players and supporting casts are not that hard to find after that.  You can trade for Hayward but you don't get to draft or trade for anyone that are really good, then Hayward is not going to do anything for you.  And Ainge is the one calling the shot, and he is not going to trade for Hayward because Stevens feels he needs someone that he coached before to provide leadership.

[/QUOTE]

I agree you need a few AS players but Haywood is a good piece. Anyone who thinks Wiggins or Parker are going to walk into the NBA and dominate the first year is crazy. I think we can get a guy like Haywood and still get Wiggins or Parker.

[/QUOTE]

how does Boston get Hayward and 2 top 15 draft picks???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty simple.....you sign Hayward as a RFA and you accumulate picks by trading Rondo, Gree, Bass, etc while still ending up in the lottery

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Heyward is hilariously bad on D, but I do agree that the Celtics need to find a way to get 2 top 15 picks in the draft.  Which is why we need to realize if DA trades players it may just be for picks and we get nobody back (or at least not anybody that good).  But if he can have 2 20 something picks there might be a way to move up to 13 or so. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you don't sound like a C's fan. No C's fan would want to trade Rondo for Harkless and Afflalo. That doesn't accomplish anything, not a single thing. I like my idea 100% better.

[/QUOTE]

OK A. I  am a Cs fan but I not going to pretend GMs will just give their team away for one player because Greens worth right now is trending poorly.
    B. Afflalo doesn't get enough credit bc he is 21-5-5 right now which is head and shoulders better than any guy on the Cs roster.
    C. This would be a trade where the Magic could throw in a 1st for 2014 and feel like they aren't getting completly screwed.
    D. Harkless is 20 years old, plays really good D, and can develop into a decent starter, I mean hell he's 10 and 5 which is not far off Green who is 8 years older.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty simple.....you sign Hayward as a RFA and you accumulate picks by trading Rondo, Gree, Bass, etc while still ending up in the lottery

[/QUOTE]

so you don't think Utah will trade their mediocre young prospects for Rondo and Green, but they will just let Boston sign away their franchise player??? hmm interesting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK A. I  am a Cs fan but I not going to pretend GMs will just give their team away for one player because Greens worth right now is trending poorly.
    B. Afflalo doesn't get enough credit bc he is 21-5-5 right now which is head and shoulders better than any guy on the Cs roster.
    C. This would be a trade where the Magic could throw in a 1st for 2014 and feel like they aren't getting completly screwed.
    D. Harkless is 20 years old, plays really good D, and can develop into a decent starter, I mean hell he's 10 and 5 which is not far off Green who is 8 years older.

[/QUOTE]

i never suggested they give their teams away. actually my reasoning was the complete opposite, my trades allow them to keep their core players. i'd rather pretend that other GM's will do a trade that favors the C's rather than pretend the C's will do a trade that favors another team.

if Boston trade's Rondo they will become a long term rebuilding team. therefore, 28 year old Afflalo becomes worthless. Harkless is a decent young player, nothing special. Horrible trade idea that would set the C's back for years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so you don't think Utah will trade their mediocre young prospects for Rondo and Green, but they will just let Boston sign away their franchise player??? hmm interesting.

[/QUOTE]

Dude he's a RFA. Boston, or some other team with a lot of cap space, could make Hayward a ridiculous offer and Utah doesn't have to match. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude he's a RFA. Boston, or some other team with a lot of cap space, could make Hayward a ridiculous offer and Utah doesn't have to match. 

[/QUOTE]

why wouldn't they match? i'm not going to pretend that GM's will just give away their young franchise player to Boston.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why wouldn't they match? i'm not going to pretend that GM's will just give away their young franchise player to Boston.

[/QUOTE]

You and I have different interpretations of what a franchise player is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yet you want Boston to give him a contract so big that Utah won't match... hmm interesting. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yet you want Boston to give him a contract so big that Utah won't match... hmm interesting. 

[/QUOTE]

You asked how you get Hawyard and 2 top 15 picks and I told you there's a way to get it done.  You did not ask me if I wanted Gordon Hayward on the Celtics. I do not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

I mean if you've watched the NCAA losing Rondo doesn't automatically equal them being "set back for years".  Also aquiring Afflalo would give them a better chance at being able to trade him for a different legit basketball player that can be younger if you prefer.  By aquiring Afflalo as and asset to include in other trades and getting a 1st round pick would be a win at this point when concering Rondo's current value in the NBA.  Now if he comes back and can put up triple doubles in more than just nationally televised games you obviously would be looking at way more in compisation.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You asked how you get Hawyard and 2 top 15 picks and I told you there's a way to get it done.  You did not ask me if I wanted Gordon Hayward on the Celtics. I do not.

[/QUOTE]

you're right i never asked you if you wanted hayward. i never asked you how Boston could get hayward either. 

but i will ask you this... who is the franchise player, Afflalo or Harkless? LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

[QUOTE]

I mean if you've watched the NCAA losing Rondo doesn't automatically equal them being "set back for years".  Also aquiring Afflalo would give them a better chance at being able to trade him for a different legit basketball player that can be younger if you prefer.  By aquiring Afflalo as and asset to include in other trades and getting a 1st round pick would be a win at this point when concering Rondo's current value in the NBA.  Now if he comes back and can put up triple doubles in more than just nationally televised games you obviously would be looking at way more in compisation.  

[/QUOTE]

HAHA you're starting to give away your identity with your anti-rondo agenda. Rondo for Afflalo LMAO