If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options

I really think Kaman will be a celtic at the end of the month, but for the moment here are some Dleaguers that we can consider:

Jarrid Famous 6'11 240 C/F
    Jamal Sampson 6'11 257 C
    Nick Fazekas 6'11 240 C
    Mikki Moore 7'0 225 C
    Greg Ostertag 7'2 280 C
    Dan Gadzuric 6'11 245 C
    Chris Johnson 6'11 225 C

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: If Kaman doesn't land here are some options

I like this thread instead of those with a sense of hopelessness..i thought jamal Sampson was already playing??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options

As the MAC would say..."YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?!? These Guys are in he D League for a good reason. Mikki Moore is our saviour!!! Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options:
    [QUOTE]As the MAC would say..."YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?!? These Guys are in he D League for a good reason. Mikki Moore is our saviour!!! Lol
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]

Same place Steamer came from. You seem really upset.. Gotta chill..Basketball keeps going man...C's will always try to find a way to win...No team has 2012 championship trophy yet...relax...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options:
    [QUOTE]I really think Kaman will be a celtic at the end of the month, but for the moment here are some Dleaguers that we can consider: Jarrid Famous 6'11 240 C/F Jamal Sampson 6'11 257 C Nick Fazekas 6'11 240 C Mikki Moore 7'0 225 C Greg Ostertag 7'2 280 C Dan Gadzuric 6'11 245 C Chris Johnson 6'11 225 C
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

Ostertag played 3 games in the D-League and gave up his comeback attempt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : Ostertag played 3 games in the D-League and gave up his comeback attempt.

Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

yea, Ostertag is not someone deserving of a list right now..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Says here New Orleans plans to keep him

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/03/new_orleans_hornets_gm_dell_de_5.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options :   Same place Steamer came from. You seem really upset.. Gotta chill..Basketball keeps going man...C's will always try to find a way to win...No team has 2012 championship trophy yet...relax... Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE] Dude, maybe you didn't see the lol. Upset? Heck no. This was hilarious. You do realize that we are desparately trying to upgrade from Steamer, who is a vulnerable filler. We're not trying to replicate with another D filler.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

In Response to If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options:
    [QUOTE]I really think Kaman will be a celtic at the end of the month, but for the moment here are some Dleaguers that we can consider: Jarrid Famous 6'11 240 C/F Jamal Sampson 6'11 257 C Nick Fazekas 6'11 240 C Mikki Moore 7'0 225 C Greg Ostertag 7'2 280 C Dan Gadzuric 6'11 245 C Chris Johnson 6'11 225 C
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

We don't really need a 7 footer, what we need is a banger inside to box-out opposing players...Jarrid famous was recently replaced in the Philippines, if he cannot contain fellow imports in that country how can he handle NBA big men? I would prefer Leon Powe he can box-out and chase rebounds and not afraid to mix-up with other big men only then if he is healthy same with Andre Kirelinko. But your'e right, Kris Kaman will surely help the Celtics in many ways if we can get him through buy-out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : We don't really need a 7 footer, what we need is a banger inside to box-out opposing players...Jarrid famous was recently replaced in the Philippines, if he cannot contain fellow imports in that country how can he handle NBA big men? I would prefer Leon Powe he can box-out and chase rebounds and not afraid to mix-up with other big men only then if he is healthy same with Andre Kirelinko. But your'e right, Kris Kaman will surely help the Celtics in many ways if we can get him through buy-out.

Posted by bangkoker[/QUOTE]

totally agree.. we have two spots though, so a solid power forward and a center would be great.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options :   Same place Steamer came from. You seem really upset.. Gotta chill..Basketball keeps going man...C's will always try to find a way to win...No team has 2012 championship trophy yet...relax...
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

That's the SPIRIT! We need positive energy the race is not done yet many things will happen....

"No Body Does it Better than the BOSTON CELTICS"

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I like Marcus Lewis from the D-league. only 6'8'' but averaging 14 rebounds a game leading the d-league and scoring 15 points a game. might be a servicable banger. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillRKG. Show BillRKG's posts

Greg oden was released by the blazers. if he's healthy be the playoffs that could be a good pick up

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Leon Powe is playing right now in my island of Puerto Rico with Atleticos de San German . Another player who can help us is Al Thornton who is also playing in PR with the Guayama Brujos..Other imports in PR are Ricky Davis who I like a lot and Rashad Mcants..I'm telling this because some people think that if a player lands playing overseas is because he's not good enough to be in the nba. That's  A very poor statement. Did somebody knew that Phil Jackson was fired twice at PR league back in the 80's??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : Please, stop manipulating facts. In the 80s Phil Jackson was not playing anymore.  You said if a player lands overseas. When Phil Jackson was overseas he was not a player, he was a coach.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He was starting his coaching career you idiot. My point here is that playing or coaching overseas is really tough and teams can change imports if you don't perform even if you played just one game..I know what I'm talking.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : Please, stop manipulating facts. In the 80s Phil Jackson was not playing anymore.  You said if a player lands overseas. When Phil Jackson was overseas he was not a player, he was a coach.

Not only that but we need players with size and none of those qualify...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

dan gadzuric is best big man on list

other than kaman, he is the best option

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : Come on, is it necessary to call me an idiot when you're the one posting moronic stuff? Here's what you said: .I'm telling this because some people think that if a player lands playing overseas is because he's not good enough to be in the nba. That's  A very poor statement. Did somebody knew that Phil Jackson was fired twice at PR league back in the 80's?? Playing overseas is different from coaching overseas. You said people think if a player lands overseas he's not good enough to be in the NBA. And your comparison is Phil Jackson getting fired as a coach? I don't know what kind of English you guys speak there in Puerto Rico, but playing overseas is not the same as coaching overseas, there's a big difference!

YOU GET FIRED WHEN YOU ARE THE COACH..YOU GET RELEASED WHEN YOU'RE A PLAYER..Get it? At least I know two languages..HOW MANY DID YOU KNOW??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re-sign Shaq and Robert The Chief Parrish.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : That's idiocy right there! I hate to say it but your comparison is so lame. Coaching and playing are two very different things.  It's like saying riding a boat is safer compared to riding an airplane because a boat floats on water. 

You are just angry because I hurt your feelings with the Jackson comment admited..By the way did you know that Tex Winter inially bringed the triangle offense back in the 60's with the Ponce Lions of the PR LEAGUE??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Kaman doesn't land.. here are some options : You are just angry because I hurt your feelings with the Jackson comment admited..By the way did you know that Tex Winter inially bringed the triangle offense back in the 60's with the Ponce Lions of the PR LEAGUE?? Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE] You say you know two languages. What language are you writing above?