if like MLB, every team had to have an ALL-star, which CELT would you have picked? i say AB!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

if like MLB, every team had to have an ALL-star, which CELT would you have picked? i say AB!

hurt or not, ab has been the most consistent playa. sully second but again not overly consistent foolowed by the green.. king of maddening inconsistency. of those 3, methinks AB gets to the allstar game FIRST. sully simply has too many top guys ahead of him.. period! this is as good as JG ever will b, never will sniff that game unless he buys a ticket!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: if like MLB, every team had to have an ALL-star, which CELT would you have picked? i say AB!

This is the reason why the MLB rule stinks.

To have anyone on the Celtics be an all star would be a joke. If I had to pick one though Sully has had a way better year than AB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Re: if like MLB, every team had to have an ALL-star, which CELT would you have picked? i say AB!

I agree it would be Sullinger. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sully in a landslide.

We all know CC and his gossip magazine attention wh0re abuse of the English language posts would never make a BDC forum all-star team