If Michael Jordan is the best ever because he has 6 NBA championship rings....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

If Michael Jordan is the best ever because he has 6 NBA championship rings....

Name the NINE Boston Celtics players with at least 6 NBA championship rings without resorting to the internet or some other reference material.

To get you started, Bill Russell leads the group with one ring for each finger PLUS one

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: If Michael Jordan is the best ever because he has 6 NBA championship rings....

In response to charliedarling's comment:

Name the NINE Boston Celtics players with at least 6 NBA championship rings without resorting to the internet or some other reference material.

To get you started, Bill Russell leads the group with one ring for each finger PLUS one

No, Michael Jordan isn't the greatest player ever. Robert Horry is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: If Michael Jordan is the best ever because he has 6 NBA championship rings....

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

In response to charliedarling's comment:

No, Michael Jordan isn't the greatest player ever. Robert Horry is.

i agree   ...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Bill Russell

John Havlicek

Don Nelson

Satch Sanders

KC Jones

Sam Jones

Tommy Heinson

Bob Cousy?

Thats all I got... no peaking, no internet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

mustangbri,

you have gotten seven right.  good job. 

in my opinion, the toughest two to remember are still out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Good question was Frank Ramsey one? Damn I think he was I cant remember the other 1.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

How abour Bailey Howell and Bill Sharman

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Maybe Larry Siegfried?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Siegfried had 5 as did Nelson ... Loscy & Ramsey had 6

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Ahhh you're right I couldnt remember Jim loscy

11. This post has been removed.