If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is.......

Robert DeNiro. Neither of these teams is a tip top, tip top, professional basketball team. I defy anyone to say after the first two games against the Knicks the Celtics are a historically "great" NBA team. If you think they are I got some land in Guatamala I'd like to talk to you about. The Celtics could win it all and the Lakers could win it all...............but they shouldn't. Neither team is THAT good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is.......

When have you ever seen the Celtics blow out a team? Maybe a few times but hardly ever. Celtics grind games out, that's been their style for a while now. Yes it bothers every Celtics fan on the planet, but that's how they do. I don't care how they win, as long as they do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

then your name is Bill Walton?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is.......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is....... : You break promises, you don't honor bets, and now you're mocking other posters on this board! 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Get a job!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is.......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is....... : Come on, Mployee8, you don't honor bets, you break promises, and now you're mocking the other posters on this board. Why not offer Walton a bet, after all we all know nothing happens if he wins the bet.

You ruin every thread on these boards with your stalking and reposting old comments. Ever dawn on you that your comments are annoying and add nothing to the discussion at hand just as this response of mine is a waste to others reading this thread. Sooner or later you are gonna pizz people off and you'll get thrown off of this board and forced to think up a new name and reregister for the umptenth time ... isn't that reason enough to stop the childishness? I'm not going anywhere ... keep up your antics and see how long it takes to irritate others here that don't want to put up with this crap. Go ahead ... ya feeling lucky ... Make My Day!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If the Celtics or the Lakers win it all this year then my name is....... : You were the one mocking walton. By telling you to stop mocking walton makes me the bad guy? Come on, Mployee8, you're the one who breaks his promises, remember?

That wasn't mocking ... it was a joke, as his moniker is walton and Bill Walton is a real character, not like you but unlike you in a different less strange way if you get my drift. So asking walton if his name is Bill .... Never mind!