If they lose tonight the Cetlics are 9 and 10 since the 7 game win steak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: If they lose tonight the Cetlics are 9 and 10 since the 7 game win steak

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

[QUOTE]

My point, which I thought was obvious, is that a lot of people had high hopes after Rondo went down that this team was much improved.

It may be improved, but not much.

It was average then and it is average now.

Pretty obvious point, I thought.

Though this thread is not about Rondo, the notion that the C's are a better team without him is absurd. When they went on the seven-game streak right after  the injury, somebody on TNT (Barkley maybe) said that didn't surprise him because teams often come together immediately after losing their best player. The question, he said then, was whether that could be sustained.

I recognize Rondo's limitations, both physical (jump shot) and mental (hot head). But on his game, he's dynamic. And we need him back.

But either way, this is not a championship team. Crazy to think so,  then or now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Its not about Rondo. Its about injuries to Sully and KG that are killing us.

Pud

But- But- we had a five game win streak without Sullinger. Clearly we arebetter off without him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

My point, which I thought was obvious, is that a lot of people had high hopes after Rondo went down that this team was much improved.

Though this thread is not about Rondo, the notion that the C's are a better team without him is absurd. When they went on the seven-game streak right after  the injury, somebody on TNT (Barkley maybe) said that didn't surprise him because teams often come together immediately after losing their best player. The question, he said then, was whether that could be sustained.

I recognize Rondo's limitations, both physical (jump shot) and mental (hot head). But on his game, he's dynamic. And we need him back.

But either way, this is not a championship team. Crazy to think so,  then or now.

Yeah. Some people have a hard time with concepts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah. Some people have a hard time with concepts.

Snake and One on One are right on about Rondo. We have a sample size now and the team has  performed better than we ever thought. Lee, Bradley, Crawford and Green are going to be contributors next year or traded at some point because of  their increased value since the all-star break.