If we cut them all and start from scratch!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If we cut them all and start from scratch!!

Pierce and Rondo will take up 24 mill next year......if we cut everyone else.  Play along here....
    If everything is cut back 1/3...they will make up 18 out of 38......so let's cut Rondo, too.  As a fun exercise, IF we had 21 mill who of these UFA's would you want??  I will also list some RFA's in case we really want to be crazy!!

RFA - N. Young, A. Brooks, M. Gasol, D. Jordan

UFA - J. Howard, AK47, Duncan, Dalembert, Pietrus, JRich, A. Carter, R. Mason, Landry, Gray, Battier, Powe, C. Smith, S. Jones, Yao, Prince, Crawford, Nene, JR Smith, and C. Butler.

Remember, most of these guys will have to take a LOT less than what they normally would get, and SOME would like to play on a good team!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: If we cut them all and start from scratch!!

THIS:
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=44onck3

My Bohemian Rhapsody trade - not the real life, just fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality (which is, that with Jeff Green and Rondo as mainstays, the Celtics are the new Charlotte Bobcats)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: If we cut them all and start from scratch!!:
    [QUOTE]THIS: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=44onck3 My Bohemian Rhapsody trade - not the real life, just fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality (which is, that with Jeff Green and Rondo as mainstays, the Celtics are the new Charlotte Bobcats)
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Way to go, Nick, I tried the sam thing!!

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see........................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: If we cut them all and start from scratch!!:
    [QUOTE]THIS: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=44onck3 My Bohemian Rhapsody trade - not the real life, just fantasy, caught in a landslide, no escape from reality (which is, that with Jeff Green and Rondo as mainstays, the Celtics are the new Charlotte Bobcats)
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'm intrigued but to move this from fantasy to reality one has to ask why would Howard & Paul want to come to Boston (then stay) and not NY, NJ, or LA?

I know CP3 said his Dad's favorite team was always the Celts but is Ray, PP, or Doc enough to draw another superstar to Beantown?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to If we cut them all and start from scratch!!:
    [QUOTE]Pierce and Rondo will take up 24 mill next year......if we cut everyone else.  Play along here.... If everything is cut back 1/3...they will make up 18 out of 38......so let's cut Rondo, too.  As a fun exercise, IF we had 21 mill who of these UFA's would you want??  I will also list some RFA's in case we really want to be crazy!! RFA - N. Young, A. Brooks, M. Gasol, D. Jordan UFA - J. Howard, AK47, Duncan, Dalembert, Pietrus, JRich, A. Carter, R. Mason, Landry, Gray, Battier, Powe, C. Smith, S. Jones, Yao, Prince, Crawford, Nene, JR Smith, and C. Butler. Remember, most of these guys will have to take a LOT less than what they normally would get, and SOME would like to play on a good team!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[QUOTE]

If you cut players um.... um.... you still pay them...... is there anyway you could at least bring some understanding of what goes on?