If we traded defense for offense...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

If we traded defense for offense...

then can someone please explain to me why we suck on offense right now against the worse teams in the league?  Forget about Rondo for one moment, we should be blowing these teams out before we get to the final minutes of games, so simply blaming Rondo at the end of games can't be the whole story. 

The Bulls right now are a well-oiled machine on both offense and defense.  They are going to cut through the first 2 rounds like hot knife on butter.  Do the C's really want to play a 7-game series against them to get out of the East without homecourt? 

Then again, by the way our offense sputtered tonight at home against the Grizzlies, maybe having homecourt is a moot point...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: If we traded defense for offense...

If we traded defense for offense...?
    Where's the offense?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

This is what i was wondering

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

The answer is quite simple, Danny thought Shaq and JO would be back soon, and like most of decisions, he was wrong. Kristic is not a power center and it is showing with the lack of interior defense. Rondo does extremely well when he can penetrate the lane and dish off to a big for an easy layup or dunk. When Shaq gets back, you will see more offense.

In the mean time, Doc needs to tinker with the lineup. The starting five has been coming out sluggish for the last few games and the Celtics have to play catch up. For a few games, start Green instead of Ray or Pierce, Let them get less minutes and can get more rest.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: If we traded defense for offense...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we traded defense for offense... : Just look at your avatar, the answer is right there!
    Posted by Fierce-34[/QUOTE]

You are right, Garnett has to start playing more in the post, enough jump shots!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we traded defense for offense... : You are right, Garnett has to start playing more in the post, enough jump shots!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

garnett...toughing it out and banging bodies inside? that's a tall order my friend...a tall order.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we traded defense for offense... : garnett...toughing it out and banging bodies inside? that's a tall order my friend...a tall order.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

I know it is, but it has to be done. We dont have any true big center right now. He has to step up.