if you could only match for ONE, who goes.. AB or CRAW?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: if you could only match for ONE, who goes.. AB or CRAW?

Craws a fearless shooter who wants the ball in crunch time and a keeper. Danny envisions AB as a $6MM SG but it remains to be seen if AB's agent agrees ... if not a S&T of AB is possible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

If he or both will agree to a backup level contract then AB.  Otherwise whoever agrees to a backup contract.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

agree with Prakash, these are good players only a backup rates (though at the high end of backup rates)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

They are both high end mid-level players. So if you keep one it would be Bradley because his defense is elite and so is his shooting half the time. Harder to find combination skill set.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I'm starting to want to keep both of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

As long as neither "walks", I'm okay with bringing back either one.

Remember Doc and Danny telling us Bradley would have been  a "Top 5" pick had he played another year?

For this reason, I would think he has the upper hand - no one likes egg on their face!  However, I do agree they are both backups on a good team.........so trade Bradley (in a bigger deal) and keep Crawford, and he'll be like the "other" Crawford.  A shoot-first gunner off the bench!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Bradley for sure.

I think both will be attainable for no more than a combined 12M. I think that's fair.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm starting to want to keep both of them.

[/QUOTE]This is the first post on this thread that makes any sense at all. I totally agree, and that makes it official!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bradley for sure.

I think both will be attainable for no more than a combined 12M. I think that's fair.

[/QUOTE]Maybe fair to the team, but not to the players. Is everybody blind?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

It means they are high quality role players, not quasi-franchise players like Jeff Green or Deandre Jordan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

BTW, Who started this thread and then got the hook?

http://hardwoodhoudini.com/2013/12/07/jordan-crawford-first-boston-celtics-player-win-improved-player-year-award/

... in the 27 games he played for Boston last season, he averaged 9 points per game, while logging over 21 minutes per evening.  His PER (Player Efficiency Rating) for the Celtics was 12.0 (the league average is 15) and his Offensive Win Share rating was zero.  That’s right: Jordan Crawford was a scorer who contributed exactly zero wins to the Boston Celtics due to his contributions on offense last season. Fast forward to now, and it is literally like we’re talking about a completely different Jordan Crawford so far this season.   A quick look at his stats for this season will show you that Crawford has improved in almost every single category.   Points per game.  Field goal percentage.  Free throw percentage.  Rebounds per game.  Assists per game.  He’s improved in every one of those categories, even boasting career best numbers in field goal percentage, 3-point shooting percentage, and assists per game.  Better still, his PER so far is 18.9, the highest it’s ever been.  Effective field goal percentage?   Best of his career.  Same with his assist percentage, as he is dishing the rock to the tune of 30.5% of the times his team scores while he is on the hardwood.  His offensive win share and total win share ratings are 1.5 and 2.0, respectively, both up 1.5 from last season.  And if you look at the Hollinger numbers, you’ll find Crawford listed 30th in the NBA in both VA (Value Added) and EWA (Estimated Wins Added) – the best of any player on the Boston Celtics so far this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW, Who started this thread and then got the hook?

http://hardwoodhoudini.com/2013/12/07/jordan-crawford-first-boston-celtics-player-win-improved-player-year-award/

... in the 27 games he played for Boston last season, he averaged 9 points per game, while logging over 21 minutes per evening.  His PER (Player Efficiency Rating) for the Celtics was 12.0 (the league average is 15) and his Offensive Win Share rating was zero.  That’s right: Jordan Crawford was a scorer who contributed exactly zero wins to the Boston Celtics due to his contributions on offense last season. Fast forward to now, and it is literally like we’re talking about a completely different Jordan Crawford so far this season.   A quick look at his stats for this season will show you that Crawford has improved in almost every single category.   Points per game.  Field goal percentage.  Free throw percentage.  Rebounds per game.  Assists per game.  He’s improved in every one of those categories, even boasting career best numbers in field goal percentage, 3-point shooting percentage, and assists per game.  Better still, his PER so far is 18.9, the highest it’s ever been.  Effective field goal percentage?   Best of his career.  Same with his assist percentage, as he is dishing the rock to the tune of 30.5% of the times his team scores while he is on the hardwood.  His offensive win share and total win share ratings are 1.5 and 2.0, respectively, both up 1.5 from last season.  And if you look at the Hollinger numbers, you’ll find Crawford listed 30th in the NBA in both VA (Value Added) and EWA (Estimated Wins Added) – the best of any player on the Boston Celtics so far this year.

[/QUOTE]

yep, the mods often have a beef with commy's buds and my Imagyd cousins.. think this was imagydybostonyoutube/twitter.. he started the most popular thread around mandela and obama that got almost 400 responses and would have reached 1000 naturally but it was too much for the pats forum. who cares what da peeps want.. cant wait for coming to start his new blog..  thats how market disruptions get started!