If your Danny do you make either of these deals?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonman1025. Show Bostonman1025's posts

If your Danny do you make either of these deals?

PHX: Rajon Rondo

BOS: Eric Bledsoe, Channing Frye, and 2 firsts from PHX in 2014

OR

UTAH: Rajon Rondo and Gerald Wallace

BOS:  Andris Biedris, Marvin Williams, Trey Burke, and 2 firsts from UTAH in 2014

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: If your Danny do you make either of these deals?

Both deals seem to favor the Celtics. I don't see Rondo getting talent AND two 1rsts in return,  and I'm a Rondo fan. Until he shows hes healthy and in game shape I don't see him going anywhere. If Rondo gets traded, I see a draft day deal instead of a trade deadline deal being done. Go Celtics! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Bostonman1025's comment:

PHX: Rajon Rondo

BOS: Eric Bledsoe, Channing Frye, and 2 firsts from PHX in 2014

OR

UTAH: Rajon Rondo and Gerald Wallace

BOS:  Andris Biedris, Marvin Williams, Trey Burke, and 2 firsts from UTAH in 2014

The best draft in years and Utah is going to fork over 2 1st rd picks?

LMAO! Carcajada

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would do either for the players OR the picks!!  LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I would do these deals if we lived in a fantasy world where the other team would even consider those deals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You couldn't get Bledsoe straight up for Rondo now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I would trade Rondo to the highest bidder.

He isn't that good, and he is way overpaid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I wouldn't do either of those deals.

Bledsoe is going to get big money at the end of the year, and I don't like Frye

If he makes any trade with Utah, he'd better get Hayward and for once I agree with Mr. Scram.........Utah won't give us two picks this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he makes any trade with Utah, he'd better get Hayward and for once I agree with Mr. Scram.........Utah won't give us two picks this year.

[/QUOTE]

If Utah makes such a deal, both the Jazz GM and DA will ex-communicated from the Mormon church post haste. Quickly followed by the Rapture

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Utah makes such a deal, both the Jazz GM and DA will ex-communicated from the Mormon church post haste. Quickly followed by the Rapture

[/QUOTE]

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You couldn't get Bledsoe straight up for Rondo now

[/QUOTE]  True.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I was as anxious as any Celtic fan to see Rondo return to the same performance level he had prior to his injury but, alas, I don’t see our team improving and it maybe would deteriorate more not that this seems possible.  A Point Guard is like a Quarterback who directs the offense with assists instigating fast breaks and initiating sets. Also he creates scoring opportunities for himself from the outside and also attacks the basket. However, he is not a prolific scorer from the outside like Paul, West, Rose(when healthy) but can drive to the basket as well as any of them. But a couple of years ago he’d set up the 3 pt shooting Ray Allen & Paul Pierce and then PP last year. Also, he’d pass to Garnett anywhere 10-15 ft out and in the post.

Ok, I like Sully but he’s not a Center. I like Humphries too and Oly is unproven so these 3 are his post targets.  Green & Bass & Wallace(don't like him as worst of the 3), are his forwards and they are inconsistent and I don’t even think they'd be good 6th men on teams with more stars.

Rondo would be more effective on another team with a good Center and above average Forwards. We could keep him but I'd let him go now for a straight up for Bledsoe & maybe a pick if they'd bite or straight up for Kevin Love or Omer Asik & keep Pressey & Bayless to play with Bradley as Guards until we drafted a Guard & hope we can unload some of our trash & pick up 1-2 quality players keeping  A. Bradley, Sully, Hump and Oly(see if he develops as we did with Fav Melo who did not). Then all the other players would be ones from our draft picks & in 2-3 years we could contend. And college minded Stevens should work well with a bunch of young guys.