I'm Back!!! Still can believe with all the cap room we had...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: I'm Back!!! Still can believe with all the cap room we had...

Funny, I didn't know you were the grader.....ESPN experts gave him a "B".

Time will tell!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to RicoCeltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They don't consider all the cap room we had. Danny boy once said he would not do like the past Celtics big 3. That they kept them too long. He is 3 years late for that. We have kept Pierce and KG way too long plus we are over paying them. SMH.

[/QUOTE]

We never had cap space..........it was an illusion.  If we renounced all our Free Agents, we would have had 22 mill.....but we decided to re-sign our own............time will tell!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They don't consider all the cap room we had. Danny boy once said he would not do like the past Celtics big 3. That they kept them too long. He is 3 years late for that. We have kept Pierce and KG way too long plus we are over paying them. SMH.

[/QUOTE]

We never had cap space..........it was an illusion.  If we renounced all our Free Agents, we would have had 22 mill.....but we decided to re-sign our own............time will tell!!

[/QUOTE]

Why do you feel compelled to respond to such crap.  Let these idiotic Lakers kids create their threads and play in them.  After all children need a playground too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

As I said earlier.  Just some stupid threads of people just making idiots out of themselves.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]

What ever...

[/QUOTE]

Go back to L.A., faker.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Bloggy spends an awful lot of time on the floor laughing........................VERY hard to believe anyone over the age of 25 would write something like that over and over and over and over and over and over and over again....day after day after day after day!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh and I give Danny an F bigger than his face...

[/QUOTE]

Tommy! Are you going to keep having conversations with yourself? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i tell what i believe,i believe josh smith been hanging out at the celtics practice more than the hawks practice!hmm,i wonder what danny ainge has got up his sleeve.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I call them like I see them"

Too bad you are blind as a bat though....

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

i tell what i believe,i believe josh smith been hanging out at the celtics practice more than the hawks practice!hmm,i wonder what danny ainge has got up his sleeve.

[/QUOTE]

That would, of course, be the ideal trade for us, but not right now....we need to see how the team shapes up.  In addition, what pieces (besides Bass) can we throw at ATL to entice them?  We may need to get a 3rd team involved.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Maybe you could mind your own business and stop bringing every thread down to your idiot level!