I'm in Shock!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

I'm in Shock!

Not even one thread on page one here about the Lakers. Shocking! In the time I've been coming here it seems to always be about either about how much better the Celts were than the Lakers, and about bashing the Lakers, but now, nothing. Can someone please 'splain to me why? I don't think it's because of the Cs record, I don't think anyway. The way I see it, it seems the Cs look more and more like they're sinking into the time before Garnett came, like a deep abyss. And yet the Lakers are expected to still be very very competitive before this season is over. But maybe it's just my imagination, 'cause I'm still pulling for the Cs to come out of it because it's nice to see someone stand up to the hated Lakers. Just saying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: I'm in Shock!

It's probably because both teams are very average so there really isn't much to talk about.

Not much to be shocked about.  You must shock easily.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What a fraud!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It's probably because both teams are very average so there really isn't much to talk about.

bingo. The OP is a pretty confused puppy. Clips are more likely to be in the finals than the Lakes. It's about OKC and Miami now. Fantasizing that the finals will be Lakers-Celts is living in a parallel universe that time forgot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tommy is back!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's probably because both teams are very average so there really isn't much to talk about.

[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that if the Lakers were playing good there would be bashing or something?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that if the Lakers were playing good there would be bashing or something?

[/QUOTE]

So, are you saying the lakers aren't playing well?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am saying it is kind of idiotic for Lakers fans and Celtics fans to be concerned with each other when both teams are worse than about 15 others.

Don't you think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but just about everybody thinks the Lakers situation is tempory, with the coaching changes and injuries, and that it is only a matter of time when they will start rolling. That isn't the same feeling with the Celtics. Most think it aint getting better with the Cs. What you see is what you are getting with them. It's as good as it gets with them. And you have to remember the Lakers have a history of turning things around real quick. They don't go on 25 year losing periods like you know who. It's too bad, the Celtics used to be the number 1 franchise but the Lakers have to be given a lot of credit, and I'm saying this as a non-Laker fan. As a matter of fact I kind of don't like them because they just dominate everyone eventually and don't give anybody else a chance. But you still have to give them credit for being the all-time best franchise.

[/QUOTE]

I am saying it is kind of idiotic for Lakers fans and Celtics fans to be concerned with each other when both teams are worse than about 15 others.

Don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but just about everybody thinks the Lakers situation is tempory, with the coaching changes and injuries, and that it is only a matter of time when they will start rolling. That isn't the same feeling with the Celtics. Most think it aint getting better with the Cs. What you see is what you are getting with them. It's as good as it gets with them. And you have to remember the Lakers have a history of turning things around real quick. They don't go on 25 year losing periods like you know who. It's too bad, the Celtics used to be the number 1 franchise but the Lakers have to be given a lot of credit, and I'm saying this as a non-Laker fan. As a matter of fact I kind of don't like them because they just dominate everyone eventually and don't give anybody else a chance. But you still have to give them credit for being the all-time best franchise.

[/QUOTE]

Don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD alert - do not open messages from this guy - they are SPAM!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah no just about everyone doesn't think the Lakers will get rolling. Not sure what you are talking about there.

Even in this thread you keep comparing the Lakers and the Celtics.  Like I said both teams are playing like very average teams.  Not sure what there is to talk about when it comes to the Lakers. they are 8 games behind in their own division and it isn't christmas yet.

Neither team is good right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FRAUD alert - do not open messages from this guy - they are SPAM!!

[/QUOTE]

Well obviously...