Important week coming up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Important week coming up

We have Charlotte, Toronto, and Charlotte this week.  2 at home.  We have to sweep this week to have any shot at getting one of the higher seeds.  These are games we cannot let slip by us. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Important week coming up

This is exactly what we need coming into a showdown next Monday with Miami.

We "should" win all three.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I hope we are the ones that stop their streak.  Would do wonders for our confidence.  Miami are acting like its not big deal, but you know they want to keep it going and it is very important to them.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Fierce, you're right, the Celtics WILL win the next 3 games setting up that showdown.

If there is one game I want, it's the Miami game.  I want to beat them and end their streak if it's still alive by then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc, please no more skids. We tend to go on these win streaks and losing streaks. Let's not turn this week into one of those. We should go 3-0 if we're serious about making a run.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think Miami loses before they get to the C's. I'm going to guess it's going to be the Philly game. When they come to Boston it will be the 2nd of a back to back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I think Miami loses before they get to the C's. I'm going to guess it's going to be the Philly game. When they come to Boston it will be the 2nd of a back to back.

Better for us,  I worry we lose one of the next three.  Because  we often take our foot of the gas.  Hope Fierce is right on this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

We're not good enough to take any game for granted. If our guys start looking ahead to the Heat, we could be in trouble. The Celtics should win all 3, but they should hve won a few other games that they ended up losing!  They need to take it one game at a time.

12. This post has been removed.