Incomplete without Bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Incomplete without Bradley

Just thinking about mach-ups against the Heat. We really are incomplete heading into this game. We can still win it, but just think about how much Bradley would impact this game.

With the athletic/defensive ability of Bradley & Lee combined, we can effectively shut down the SG position on the opposing team. With the Heat, this means Lee working on taking Wade out of the game, and then Bradley being able to shut down Ray. I'm sure Terry can handle Ray, but Bradley could shut him down. This would be a huge advantage for us, as we have Pierce/Green workin on Lebron all game, and KG on Bosh. This allows Rondo to take full advantage at his position while neutralizing their other threats.

TLDR: Good game in store, but the real test of who is most dominant will be the spring game when Bradley is back and healthy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Incomplete without Bradley

Bradley's D on Wade and Ray will be a key to us winning in the playoffs for sure

Right now everyone on Boston but Bradley and Wilcox are healthy while Ray, LeBron and Wade are all dealing with nagging, albeit minor, injuries.

It is going to be an evenely matched and competitive game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't be surprised if the Celtics are the more atheltic and explosive team....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Let the season begin!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I'm not sure that AB on Ray and Lee on Wade is a good strategy. Ray will not be running around screens as he did here cause James is drawing a lot of double teams and is a great passer (much better than PP if doubled). Furthermore AB's greatest strenght is putting pressure on the primary ball handler, while against taller jump shooters he is just average (due to his size).

AB should put pressure on Chalmers (an average Ball handler) or Cole and should share the rest of his time with Lee against Wade. Unfortunately AB is to weak to defend James bringing the ball upcourt. The risk of injury is to high IMO. Lee is a better fit for Ray due to his size. No need for an ultra quick AB against Ray. And better having a taller Lee against Ray (and Wade).

Terry should't defend anyone as he is one of the worst defenders at his position. He is a microwave type from the bench and a great locker room guy though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well Terry is going to be defending someone... let it be Ray and Cole, with Lee also spending time on Ray, Lee on Ray makes a lot of sense as you say.

Avery should 100% be on Wade, drive him nuts, he is the best guard on the Heat (by far) and Avery one of a handful of the best defenders of guards in the game, he should spend all of the 24-28 mins a game he will be getting come April on Wade (who will play 38-42 mins).

I'll take my chances with Rondo on Chalmers as always, RR was always outplaying Chalmers, but needs to up his game when it comes to the D he did on him, I mean in 6 of the 7 ECF games he kept Chalmers avg around 9 points a game but he still let Chalmers go nuts for 22/6/4 in what ended up being the series deciding game 2 that the C's were robbed by the refs in.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

This thread is making:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video

ahead of time...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hola como estas  NoTieneIdea34? Espero que este todo bien y que pases bien el Huracan. Espero que tengas luz y agua. Dios te bendiga.

Ciao come stai Clueless34 NoTieneIdea34? Spero che questa volta l'uragano cosa buona e giusta. Spero che tu abbia energia elettrica e acqua. Dio vi benedica.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

True, Bradley helps us a lot with the Heat matchups, that said can't worry about injuries or assume perfect health on either side at any point. 

Ainge has done one of the best jobs of his career this offseason - this coming from an Ainge critic - so let's rock this!!! Go Celts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

As far as I'm concerned, until AB is back in the starting lineup or  playing 30+ minutes, the jury's out on how good this team  is.  Last year, he helped ratchet the D up to another level.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Lee is statistically just a slightly above average defensive SG and over the years D Wade has absolutely OWNED him...

So when Lee plays Ray Allen I feel we have the advantage b/c he's a darn good outside shooter who does everything else better than Ray and I trust his young legs to make things happen vs. 37 year old legs with sore ankles.

But Lee doesn't give us much vs. Wade, w/o Bradley to throw at him Rondo and even Pierce are better defensive options. Hopefully he surprises me tonight...

16. This post has been removed.