Indicator

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Indicator

In Response to Indicator:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/03/29/current_situation_of_the_celtics_is_wrenching_to_allen/ The Celtics are 18-4 this season when Allen scores 20 or more points. That statistic cannot be ignored.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Impressive.  The master of the mundane and irrelevant facts have struck again.  I heard that the C's are 51-0 when they score more than their opponent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Indicator:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : HAHAHA!!! Looks like lately you're spending more time here on this board. Your wife not responsive anymore?

I mean it must've taken you hours to dig up that golden nugget of a fact.  You should be working for Stats.com.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2011/03/29/current_situation_of_the_celtics_is_wrenching_to_allen/ The Celtics are 18-4 this season when Allen scores 20 or more points. That statistic cannot be ignored.

Ok...so when's he gonna score 20 again?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Indicator : Ok...so when's he gonna score 20 again?
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

Probably when he actually takes a few shots.  Kobe averages 20 per game.  Gasol almost 15.  Bynum and Odom are close to 10 each.  Team is wonderful, but Rondo and BBD can't be our leading shot takers on a consistent basis.

We managed a whopping 62 shots last night.  PP, Rondo and BBD took 13, 11, and 11, respectively.  KG took 4.  Krstic took 4.  RA took 8.  All of them shot 50% or better.

Point is the stars need to be the ones putting the team on their backs.

PA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : Probably when he actually takes a few shots.  Kobe averages 20 per game.  Gasol almost 15.  Bynum and Odom are close to 10 each.  Team is wonderful, but Rondo and BBD can't be our leading shot takers on a consistent basis. We managed a whopping 62 shots last night.  PP, Rondo and BBD took 13, 11, and 11, respectively.  KG took 4.  Krstic took 4.  RA took 8.  All of them shot 50% or better. Point is the stars need to be the ones putting the team on their backs. PA
    Posted by PACelt[/QUOTE]
    I cannot agree with you more.  And this morning there is a report that Ray is angry and wants more involvement in the Celtics offense.  Ut oh!  Ray isn't the type of player who complains so when I read that, I take note.  And IMO, he does need to be more involved.

Ray needs more than a mere 8 shots.  The Celtics have to find a way to get him open more.  He has to be a more involved piece in our offense.  We need to get into our offense quicker instead of as the shot clock winds down thus leaving us with low-percentage shots by Baby or Rondo.  We're playing right into our opponent's hands.

Whatever we need to do to get this guy shots, it must be done.  We have to get Ray going early so he gets that flow.  Hopefully, that starts Thursday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I still cant understand how Baby takes the most shots in a game.  His shooting is ok for a big, but compared to Ray Allen, he is not even close.  I would rather Ray fire them up, even if he misses, I trust him to make the last one....but he has to have attempts....K.G. had 5 shots by the 3rd quarter and Ray Allen had 4 shot attempts thru 3 quarters...but Baby jacks up a shot whenever it touches his hands...he is like the black hole....He did have a good shooting night, as he was going to the hole more...but I hate when he tries to make a play when it isnt there and jumps into 2 guys screaming "Aaayee!"  looking for a foul!  Either beat ur man or pass it...I would rathr him post and pass out if doubled , cuz if not he is getting all the kick out shots...its like he is our best shooter the way guys are always looking for him..and maybe its because they are tired...I know K.G. defers way too much...esp. when he above the rim, 2 feet away and wants to get an assist??  Just rest these guys for 2 games...its more imperative for them to get right mentally and physically than to win these games..who cares about HCA, we have a ticket to the dance...gotta make sure its not wasted..  look what one game off did for Rondo....

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Indicator : Against Memphis who was in the game playing PG in the last 2 minutes, Rondo or Delonte? How about against the Bobcats, who was playing PG in the last 2 minutes of the game? The latest, against the Pacers, who was the PG that got that offensive rebound with seconds to play? Again, victorlee 1 2 3 4, I have proof that Doc is leaving Rondo out there even if he's struggling. Where's your proof that says otherwise?

So instead of surmising that:

1:  Despite the struggles, Rondo is still his best PG and gives him the best  chance of winning.

2.  Doc doesn't want to destroy Rondo's already fragile confidence.

You choose:

3.  Doc wanted Rondo to test and hone his clutch abilities, to the detriment of the Celtics.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

thats fine, it doesnt mean you have to play into the defense' hand.  You work harder to free Ray up by setting picks...but if we took every shot the defense gave us...Rondo would have 35 shot attempts and probably make 8 to 10...thats no good.

Same way as out team now on defense has turned into one where if you pass the ball more than 3 times we are done...you see guys not contesting last second shots...late on rotations...so they either DO NOT want to play defense or are too tired to put forth the effort...but something tells me when its do or die time, this teams knows it better play defense or go home..we always go thru this...just not as bad before....we always get away from the offense, and then one day guys start running the system again....We need more practice and less games...let Ray and K.G. have a game off

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Indicator : Ok...so when's he gonna score 20 again?
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

'Allen has attempted nearly three fewer shots per game in March than in February. In the past four games, Allen, 35, has logged an average of 37 minutes and has taken just over nine shots per game. The Celtics have lost three of those games.'

So basically when they get him the ball early and often

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I will not watch another game until the playoffs if BBD takes more shots than RA ONE more time!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Please go back and study the theory of cause and effect......  there are results that result from certain activities and there are results that result from causing other activities to happen.....

So in other words the Cs may be 18 and 4 becuase of Ray scoring 20 or the Cs may be 18 and 4 because a lot of other things were happening and oh by the way, Ray also happened to have scored 20........  I am going with the latter.

18. This post has been removed.