Interesting stats from a great game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersdude. Show lakersdude's posts

Interesting stats from a great game

Great game today! The Lakers really tried to give it away with all of those turnovers (18 vs Boston's 12) but it could have gone either way in the last few minutes.

These stats are directly from ESPN but really surprised me  :
    L.A. came into the game ranked 29th in the league in 3-point percentage (30.1 percent)
    Boston came in ranked first in 3-point defense (30.5 percent).
    But -- the trends did not continue, as the Lakers shot 8-for-16 (50 percent) from deep.
    The Lakers also outrebounded the Celtics 42-34.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Interesting stats from a great game

that is an interesting stat on the three's, played a big part in the difference.  It was a good game.  KG and Bass played admirably against your front line, Bass's nerves got to him in the end on that shot but he did a lot for his team to be in that position.  I wish they could play eachother one more time before the regular season ends, but oh well...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Not surprised that Lakers out rebounded Boston. The Laker bigs love nothing better than to use their height and crash the boards. The Celtic 'bigs' like to shoot jumpers and prefer not to crash in the paint despite KG's postulating.

Rebounding is all about desire so I guess we know where the Celtic bigs stand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You not only post like a idiot you look like one as well.