Is Black Mamba human?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Is Black Mamba human?

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Question - would we even know who Scottie Pippen was if not for MJ?

Follow -up   comment:

only an ignorant, lying fool would say Russell was only good because he played with Hall of Famers.

Fact:  NONE of those guys get in the Hall without Russ!!

Yes, he was that good!!!!!!!

Definitely agree with you.  Russell was the reason the Celtics had the success they did.  He was the best player on the team and they won multiple championships because of him. 

Yes, he was all about the "W"..........he let everyone else score, he rebounded.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

To be fair - he is having a great year, and has been particularly good of late.  Can't see them getting past OKC, though!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

bloggetybloop,

are you eating the SH## you harvest in the farm or what!!!!!!!!!!

so you think you can judge time?????

what your saying is that the 10 year old version of you can beat up the 2 year old version of you....

thats what you sound like when you say the league had less talent....

your should bless yourself every day that the internet would take your not reality based posts...

now go back and harvest SH##....you have no right to talk basketball...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Did Russell ever score 81 points in a game, back when there was much less talent in the league?

Just sayin'

Stay very blessed!!!

No. Is Kobe  averaging 20+ rebounds for his career?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

snakes are not human

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

To be fair - he is having a great year, and has been particularly good of late.  Can't see them getting past OKC, though!

Let me say first that I hate the Lakers( I'm still pissed about game 7 in 2010) and probably most because they are a banner behind us & will be after this year too and, unfortunately, we will not be ahead of them by 2...are you watching the Charlotte game, a team which has lost 10 in a row and I know we don't have PP.

As will be LA, we too will probably not get by the first round.

OK, but as a basketball fan, being objective I think that Kobe, rapist or not, along with LeBron is the best since MJ and that includes Magic, in my opinion. He has made shots like an Avatar movie character and as LA doesn't have any other outside shooting threats, Nash maybe, Kobe is usually even double covered & he can put up incredible shots from a distance or drive to the basket with the best of them. OK...my $.02 cents.