Is DeMarcus Cousins Worth it?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Re: Is DeMarcus Cousins Worth it?

I am less sold on cousins now than I was earlier this year because of his demeanor and lack of effort on the court. I am not as concerned about his attitude and temper though. If he is performing,  you can live with the techs (rasheed Wallace,  Rodman, world peace,  etc.). Having said that I would still give up anybody on this team outside of kg (maybe Pierce) to get him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Nope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Clippers wouldn't take that collection of semi-promising spare parts for Cousins anyhow...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think KG would kill him

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

nope, not a chance

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The more i see Cousins play, the less i like about him!!  I would still trade Rondo and Sully for Cousins and Evans!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Rather pick up Blatche for a draft pick. Different players but Blatche works with the Celtics small ball better than Cousins who would bring an inside-out game that the Celtics haven't had in a long time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

No.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

The more i see Cousins play, the less i like about him!!  I would still trade Rondo and Sully for Cousins and Evans!

I think I would as well.  Evans is a very talented player as well.  both of these guys have never been in the right atmosphere, no leadership given to either.  The could both actually flourish with us. Might not,  but a chance worth taking, esp since Sully is out.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You and I have been harping on this for months now!!  I would do that trade in a minute!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

It's a long shot, but kings may be interested in a injured Rondo with the hopes he could be the face of their franchise when he returns. Who knows.  I can't see cousins being the face of a franchise that's looking to develop a new fan base

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You and I have been harping on this for months now!!  I would do that trade in a minute!

You actually had it before i did. I thought it was a good idea!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

I have to admit, if the Celtics get Cousins this season, the Celtics will be an elite team.

even if they have to give up Sully, Fab and AB to get him? thats a lot of depth out the window.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

BINGO!!

I like Melo and Rondo and next years #1 for Cousins and Evans myself though.

doubt Sac/Sea will do it however.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Why would anyone trade for players that are out for the year? 

The "trade Rondo" cries were answered when he tore the ACL.  Nothing happening until he proves he has come back healthy.  Ditto Sullinger with the back surgery.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattc355. Show mattc355's posts

_

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The only way That I would trade for Cousins is because he is still has next season onhis rookie contract . We could make a trade Bass,Melo and Collins for Evans and Cousins. Cousins, again has one more year on his rookie contract, Evans is in the last year of his, we get to use both this year aa a test drive and we get depth at all position DC (PF.C) Evans (PG SG SF) and we have a minimal risk finacially. No way  I trade either KG or PP to Sac , it just would'nt be right and neither would agree to it.