is doc for real

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

is doc for real

doc s running this team into the ground you cant go with just 8 players the look so out of sinc they have no legs terry is horrible get apoint guard out o the ndl  some thing has to be done now maybe fire doc bass loks like hes lost why isnt green starting  pathetic

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: is doc for real

In response to fedup13's comment:

doc s running this team into the ground you cant go with just 8 players the look so out of sinc they have no legs terry is horrible get apoint guard out o the ndl  some thing has to be done now maybe fire doc bass loks like hes lost why isnt green starting  pathetic

Don't even know where to begin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Don't even know where to begin."

How about with the screen name? 

Anyone with the phrase "fedup" in their name is clearly going to err on the side of whining. 

Umm "fed up," if you're fed up, why are you here? 

There are definitely 3-5 coaches in this league better than Rivers. But there are plenty who are worse. 

Here we go, this should be fun

"doc s running this team into the ground"

- Doc has been limiting the minutes of the veterans all season, wake up

"you cant go with just 8 players"

- Sure you can, Miami does it all the time

"the look so out of sinc"

- They had a bad game for sure. If they are so terrible why are they 36-31 with two key season-ending injuries?

"they have no legs"

- Again, they are better than a lot of teams. If they have no legs than what does Charlotte or Philly have? 

"terry is horrible"

Not a great season for him, but he has played much better the last month or so, just FYI since you seem to not understand trends.

"get apoint guard out o the ndl"

They basically did, that's why they signed T-Will. 

"some thing has to be done now"

Change for change's sake - but after the trade deadline. Yeah, another stiff for the end of the bench, sounds good. Just to placate you.

"maybe fire doc"

Sure, even though he's one of the best coaches in the league and is signed to a huge contract, and they almost beat a team on a 22 game win streak.

"bass loks like hes lost"

Yes he's not playing well. Let's definitely yank him and destroy his remaining confidence

"why isnt green starting  pathetic"

Umm well for one he and Bass don't technically play the same position. If Green starts, Pierce sits. I'd be good with Green starting over Pierce actually. Both could be on the floor in crunch time, bass sits. 

But if you honestly think Green is going to turn into a dominant player as long as he starts then you probably already own some swampland in Florida. 

If I might make an observation. It might be good to focus more on your career and less on sports. For example adult education classes could be a good thing (I'm taking some video classes myself and they are going great, you can also take great writing classes and so on). Seriously, a happier professional life might make you less fed up. When sports get so important, that's a you problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

BostonTrollSpanker:

You have my admiration for wading through all that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

THE 8 MAN ROTATION HAS BEEN *ISSING ME OFF FOR A LONG TIME

11 GUYS SHOULD PLAY EVERY GAME FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON

GREEN SHOULD START I THINK AND CRAWFORD SHOULD GET MORE MINUTES THAN TERRY, CRAWFORD HAS LOOKED VERY AGGRESSIVE AND NEEDS TO PLAY MORE THAN JASON TERRY

NEED MINUTES FROM ONE OF THE THREE BIG MEN, EITHER THE ROOKIE OR FROM ONE OF THE 2 GUYS FROM CHINA.

MORE T WILLIAMS AND MORE CRAWFORD

WORST LOSS OF THE SEASON TONIGHT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Anyone with the phrase "fedup" in their name is clearly going to err on the side of whining. 

There are definitely 3-5 coaches in this league better than Rivers. But there are plenty who are worse. 

- They had a bad game for sure. If they are so terrible why are they 36-31 with two key season-ending injuries?

"they have no legs"

- Again, they are better than a lot of teams. If they have no legs than what does Charlotte or Philly have? 

"terry is horrible"

Not a great season for him, but he has played much better the last month or so, just FYI since you seem to not understand trends.

Change for change's sake - but after the trade deadline. Yeah, another stiff for the end of the bench, sounds good. Just to placate you.

"maybe fire doc"

Sure, even though he's one of the best coaches in the league and is signed to a huge contract, and they almost beat a team on a 22 game win streak.

Yes he's not playing well. Let's definitely yank him and destroy his remaining confidence

Umm well for one he and Bass don't technically play the same position. If Green starts, Pierce sits. I'd be good with Green starting over Pierce actually. Both could be on the floor in crunch time, bass sits. 

But if you honestly think Green is going to turn into a dominant player as long as he starts then you probably already own some swampland in Florida. 

If I might make an observation. It might be good to focus more on your career and less on sports. For example adult education classes could be a good thing (I'm taking some video classes myself and they are going great, you can also take great writing classes and so on). Seriously, a happier professional life might make you less fed up. When sports get so important, that's a you problem.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

That's an awfully good point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Not a Doc fan to be truthful.  Although he is a decent coach, he is just losing this team it seems.  The 8 player rotation is about right for the playoffs.  Aparently Doc is mixing and matching for that. 

8 players is good but not when 3 of them are 36 older and tired

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

i am 82 yrs old coached basketbal for 26 years  ive seen it all i justlearned how to use a computer 4 weeks ago grammer was my weak spot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"they have no legs"

"terry is horrible"

"maybe fire doc"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to fedup13's comment:

i am 82 yrs old coached basketbal for 26 years  ive seen it all i justlearned how to use a computer 4 weeks ago grammer was my weak spot

Fair enough. Math is mine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to TPETTEWAY1's comment:

In response to dfurypos' comment:

Not a Doc fan to be truthful.  Although he is a decent coach, he is just losing this team it seems.  The 8 player rotation is about right for the playoffs.  Aparently Doc is mixing and matching for that. 

except the old guys didnt play a ton of minutes tonight...terry only played 20

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

a thumbnail sketch of the game- wilcox gets about 10 minutes....  kg, pierce get run into the ground, again, and green only gets 26 minutes.  NONE of the new bigs acquired get to play one second.

net result is that we ONLY get outrebounded 45-28 in losing to the lowly boobcats.  just think if we played some more bigs for some more minutes, perhaps we close that rebound disparity and IF WE DO THAT then this is an easy win.

also notice how pierce is establishing a solid pattern of flunking all of the last second hero shots he's taken lately.  he's tired.  kg is wearing out.  part of this is on danny for assembling an inferior support cast of bigs, but WE HAVE A DECENT 2/3 in GREEN- let him play some minutes already- like 35 a night- he's proven that he "can do it".

and pierce has proven that he's really tired.  already.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc never ceases to amaze... everytime he trips n stumbles into a good thing, he manages to wreck it ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

a thumbnail sketch of the game- wilcox gets about 10 minutes....  kg, pierce get run into the ground, again, and green only gets 26 minutes.  NONE of the new bigs acquired get to play one second.

net result is that we ONLY get outrebounded 45-28 in losing to the lowly boobcats.  just think if we played some more bigs for some more minutes, perhaps we close that rebound disparity and IF WE DO THAT then this is an easy win.

also notice how pierce is establishing a solid pattern of flunking all of the last second hero shots he's taken lately.  he's tired.  kg is wearing out.  part of this is on danny for assembling an inferior support cast of bigs, but WE HAVE A DECENT 2/3 in GREEN- let him play some minutes already- like 35 a night- he's proven that he "can do it".

agree. i know none of the new guys are world beaters, but why bring them in if you're not going to play them in a meaningful situation?? might as well save in salary and get somebody from this board to fill out the roster. i'm sure there will be volunteers willing to do it for free.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

agree. i know none of the new guys are world beaters, but why bring them in if you're not going to play them in a meaningful situation?? might as well save in salary and get somebody from this board to fill out the roster. i'm sure there will be volunteers willing to do it for free.

One reason is bodies for practice, another is in case of injury. 

That said, the real reason is Doc is horrible judge of talent and it dont matter how a player proves him wrong. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

sad, pathetic performance last night. got killed on the boards 45-28 by one of the worst teams in the league while our new bigs get 0 minutes. Bass gets more minutes than Green. Green back to coming off the bench. Doc needs to go. he has lost control of this team. Wilocox stunk up the place. why not start rptating the new guys in? fedup13 is right on the mark. bostontrollspanker doesn't have a clue about knowing anything about basketball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

I'm so frustrated with the Celtics that I can't express my feelings lately.  It seems the Celtics are fine with whatever effort comes out each game regardless of the outcome.  The urgency to win games every night just isn't there until they are in the spot-light to perform.  From what I've seen so far is the only team that can skate for 3 quarters and win every night is the Heat. That fact alone makes me angry enough, but I digress.

Doc coaches this team with a "spin the wheel of chance" mentality.  It makes no sense to bench hot handed players and play veterans until the wheels fall off.  I get the fact the veterans can't get excited about playing the Bobcats during the regular season...I get that.  So if you know that play the bench guys more.  Maybe THEY would play with a little more passion.  I suppose I'll just wait until the next game the Celtics play that's either televised or they play against somebody they care to win against in the regular season.  Go Celtics....wah wah.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celts03. Show Celts03's posts

I agree. I thought we had the game won, but it shouldn't have been this close. Not understanding why Jeff starts off red hot and then the gameplan went away from him. And I'd like to see if Randolph can grab boards like he did the other night. This was the Hornets and we can't play these guys? C'mon Doc

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Why Green isn't on the floor down the stretch is just unexplainable. 

C's look done.  The Bucks are likely to pass this team for the 8 seed.