Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12?

After the season we will have alot of money, Precisely around 25 million, that's enough to sign a max free agent and we would still be 5million under the cap, which will allow us to fill out the rest of the roster. Howard might not be sold on playing in Boston right now vem with Rondo on the team but what if we aquired DWill? let's say during the offseason we convince Dwill to sign here for aroung 15 Million in a sign and trade for Rondo, that's 10 million out  and 15 million which mean we would still have 20 million to sign Howard. my question is how would we complete the roster money wise and for those of you who know about the new CBA is this even possible, is it realistic?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12?

http://www.celticsblog.com/2012/1/27/2752081/how-much-money-do-we-have-for-free-agents-anyway

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

They have to want to play here, and they don't!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12?:
    [QUOTE]They have to want to play here, and they don't!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    exactly, that is why i said if we convinced one of the, will the others falls, this is just a scenario.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12? : exactly, that is why i said if we convinced one of the, will the others falls, this is just a scenario.
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

Have to convice Howard......Williams is a follower!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

KG didn't want to be here either...at first.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]DH already said it's going to be Dallas or New Jersey.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    LeBron also said it was Clveland or New York

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]is it possilbe to get DWill? no is it possible to get DH? no is it possible to get both? H#LLLLL NO
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Great - same chances the lakers have.....love keeping it even!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]i'd say the lakers have a better chance, not that that means much. let's hope not, rather see them go to dallas.

Gee, and I'd say it's the same chance - zero!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]DH already said it's going to be Dallas or New Jersey.

I agree with you that he won't be signing with the Celtics.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Stop with all the D12 talks.  He isnt walking through that door.  The only d12 Boston will see will be the rap group from detroit!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]Stop with all the D12 talks.  He isnt walking through that door.  The only d12 Boston will see will be the rap group from detroit!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Funny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12? : But Lebron didn't say anything about playing with Wade and Bosh. Howard and Deron already hinted that they want to be on the same team.

In other words players can change their minds and not do what they say their going to do?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Danny will figure it out if it is possible.  It is not that complicated. I believe New Jersey is never going to get him.  The Celtics of course have a small chance but as I said Danny and Doc know exactly what to do in this area.

The personnel this season is where DA and Doc seem much less effective.  They never know when the next big injury is coming. They just know it is inevitable.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12? : well gee, thanks for your 2 cents. i really couldn't care less about the lakers chances, i'm a celtics fan.

Then stop ridiculing other Celtics fans - you give the impression you are NOT a Celtics fan.  I still haven't made up my mind on that - people have lied before....take a look at Gina - classic example!
    Try to stay positive - we're all in this together..............maybe!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it possible to get both DWill and DH12? : No.  DH and Deron already made up their minds, it's going to be Dallas or New Jersey. It makes sense. Why would Mark Cuban blow up his team, after winning a championship, if he didn't think DH is coming. The Mavs are also shopping Marion. So you know they want to clear cap space for 2 max contract players. Cuban is not saying anything but it's very obvious.
    You must be their personnal advisor to know what they're thinking, i believe KG also made up his mind about going to the lakers, and not coming to Boston.

Why would Danny trade Perk when the other center were injured? just because Cuban cleared space doesn't mean Howard has to sign with him. Remember Lebron and the Knicks?

and lastly the thread is not about whether Dwill or D12 wants to be here, but if the scenario above is possible financially considering it's the only way to get Howard and we have to fill out the rest of the roster.