Is it time....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Is it time....

...to think about trading Jason Terry? I just don't know if he is the prolific shooter we thought. If we think of shooters today, I think of Curry, Klay Thompson, Ellis

He's only getting 9 FGA per game? WTF? This is who we are calling our 6th man? Terry needs at least 15-17 attempts per game...if we're not going to get him more shots, why do we have him? This falls on Doc and Rondo...and Terry.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Is it time....

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:
    [QUOTE]

...to think about trading Jason Terry? I just don't know if he is the prolific shooter we thought. If we think of shooters today, I think of Curry, Klay Thompson, Ellis

He's only getting 9 FGA per game? WTF? This is who we are calling our 6th man? Terry needs at least 15-17 attempts per game...if we're not going to get him more shots, why do we have him? This falls on Doc and Rondo...and Terry.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to want him.  And consider the chances of finding a buyer for Bass are non-existent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Isn't Terry something like 36 years old? What would you possibly get for a over-the-hill 6th man? I'd sack Danny, who waited far too long to remake this team and then I'd put everyone on the block before the playoffs to see what the interest is. Even if we have to bag 2013, we need to start over, hopefully with a decent lottery pick. This team is 29th in rebounding and dead last in offensive boards. Some folks think that Sullinger is the answer. Maybe that's true but he doesn't seem to be able to stay on the floor without getting into foul trouble. I know he's a rookie and won't get the calls, but when you watch him play defense the fouls are usually glaring and he looks clueless. Blow this team up with a new GM and start over.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to want him.  And consider the chances of finding a buyer for Bass are non-existent.

[/QUOTE]

No to trading Terry.  Yes to trading Bass, Lee, Green, Rondo...............etc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

...to think about trading Jason Terry? I just don't know if he is the prolific shooter we thought. If we think of shooters today, I think of Curry, Klay Thompson, Ellis   If your talking about Monte Ellis you might want to rethink him a shooter.  He is shooting horrible and has been the last 3 years.  Really only had 2 good years shooting period.

He's only getting 9 FGA per game? WTF? This is who we are calling our 6th man? Terry needs at least 15-17 attempts per game...if we're not going to get him more shots, why do we have him? This falls on Doc and Rondo...and Terry. See ESPN on this subject today. He will never get that many shots a game here.  we only have one player getting 15 shots now.  Unless you can figure out a way for our team to get more shots this is never going to happen.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need to start KG, Sullinger, Pierce, Bradley, and Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

What happened to Green you wanted him starting Kirk?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We need to start KG, Sullinger, Pierce, Bradley, and Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

What happened to Green you wanted him starting Kirk?

[/QUOTE]

I still want to, but Doc would never do that.

[/QUOTE]

And you think he is going to start Sully?

Man I am glad your not coach,  we would never know who was going to start a game. You have a new starting lineup every 3 days.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics need somebody new in the starting line up and it is a new big man to go with KG.  Fact. If we don't make this change the season will continue as it is with some slight but irrelevant improvement.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Isn't Terry something like 36 years old? What would you possibly get for a over-the-hill 6th man? I'd sack Danny, who waited far too long to remake this team and then I'd put everyone on the block before the playoffs to see what the interest is. Even if we have to bag 2013, we need to start over, hopefully with a decent lottery pick. This team is 29th in rebounding and dead last in offensive boards. Some folks think that Sullinger is the answer. Maybe that's true but he doesn't seem to be able to stay on the floor without getting into foul trouble. I know he's a rookie and won't get the calls, but when you watch him play defense the fouls are usually glaring and he looks clueless. Blow this team up with a new GM and start over.

[/QUOTE]

Sullinger in time maybe the answer. If anybody remembers Charles Barkley was only 6'4" and called the round mound of rebound. you don't need 7 footers to rebound ie Jason Collins, you need players not afraid to bang the boards with the big boys. There are rebounders out there but they have to found and maybe developed.