Is Ray Allen sick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Is Ray Allen sick?

just a thought...nothing to do with a trade right?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Is Ray Allen sick?

In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick?:
    [QUOTE]Second time he has the flu this year? My guess is trade.
    Posted by darrylfries[/QUOTE]

Check this out from hoopsrumors.com:

A three-way trade sending Beasley and Anthony Randolph to Boston, Ellis to Minnesota and Allen to Golden State could benefit all three teams. The Wolves would get a high-scoring shooting guard who’s signed through 2014 to help them climb up a few more pegs in the West. The Warriors would end the longstanding debate over whether Ellis and Stephen Curry could coexist, get a veteran mentor for surprising rookie Klay Thompson, and cap room to go after Howard and others this summer. The aging Celtics would get a 23-year-old former No. 2 overall pick to start their rebuilding process. They’d also get 22-year-old Randolph, who isn’t seeing much time this year but put up 11.7 PPG and 5.2 RPG in 20.1 MPG for the Wolves last year after they acquired him as the third team in the Carmelo Anthony deal. It’s worth noting, too, that Randolph’s 17.4 PER this season exceeds Beasley’s 13.7.

Possible?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : If that's the case then why not Ray for Monta straight up?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

True but youre frequently saying we needs size and I agree with you so getting two players that are 6 10 helps right? 

Dont get me wrong either Monta or the above works for me

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : If we can Monta for Ray and Kaman for JO and ???, then we become an elite team. The Hornets said they want a 1st rounder for Kaman. I think if Ainge decides to keep Rondo and go all in for the playoffs, then Kaman is the next best thing to Pau Gasol.

yup, i would rather have Kaman and Monta for sure....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : yup, i would rather have Kaman and Monta for sure....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

The idea of Monta running with Rondo is explosive in my mind...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : The idea of Monta running with Rondo is explosive in my mind...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Quit replying to yourself it looks funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : Quit replying to yourself it looks funny.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

How about adding to the discussion rather than making comments like that... I wanted to add it to my previous comment but did it that way... if that bothers you then move on

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I like it, and I like Ray for Monta straight up as well.  Move Rondo for a big (Jeffereson, maybe) and let Monta run the point with Pietrus, PP, KG and Jefferson

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]I like it, and I like Ray for Monta straight up as well.  Move Rondo for a big (Jeffereson, maybe) and let Monta run the point with Pietrus, PP, KG and Jefferson
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Sorry man but Monta at point? Pietrus at the point?  No way they makes sense in my mind.... Id rather go for what Fierce said... Ray for Monta and JO for Kaman

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : Sorry man but Monta at point? Pietrus at the point?  No way they makes sense in my mind.... Id rather go for what Fierce said... Ray for Monta and JO for Kaman
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

No, Pietrus at the 2.  JON is hurt, no way do they take Kaman for him.  How about  Rondo for Jefferson, then trade for Sessions?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : Red The Hornets only want JO's contract. What the Hornets really want is a 1st round pick.

Oh, then YES - let's do that!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

If Ray is anything like PP, he has a 'sore foot' and misses 6-10 games.

Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcWEq5jEuZ0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3CKfPdcp4&feature=related
    these two coming off the bench would be killer....both are under 25!!!!
    If only one hits his potential in boston..wow..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : No, Pietrus at the 2.  JON is hurt, no way do they take Kaman for him.  How about  Rondo for Jefferson, then trade for Sessions?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

JO is in this and other discussions for his contract and pretty much nothing else at this point... that aside, even if they just got Monta, the Cs offense changes immeasurably... you now have a guy who can creat his own shot, drive to the hoop or spot up 3s... Ray limited the offense by not being able to do 2 of the 3... i do think we need an inside presence... and Kaman is available  not sure that Jefferson is.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Ray Allen sick? : If that's the case then why not Ray for Monta straight up?

Do you think there is even the slightest chance Golden State would trade Ellis for Ray?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Maybe with a draft pick and Ray for Monta.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe with a draft pick and Ray for Monta.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Still not enough. GS is not making the playoffs this season.
    They have very little need for Ray Allen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

You want to built around a undersized SG who is a ball hog and doesnt play defense?