Is Sheed Done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Is Sheed Done?

Whoa! If Sheed comes back I think you have to rotate these guys with rest. Maybe Sheed doesn't dress until Feb. Put Perk on the shelf.

It's a good problem to have but I would rather move Sheed if we could. How do you even play Shaq, JON, Erden, Sheed, BBD, KG??

Now the Lakers are going "uh oh". Remember those words Kobe said...I have one more than Shaq. Shaq won't forget it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

BL,

I hope Kobe eats those words in two years, when Shaq has one more than Kobe.
    Don't forget Harangody in that mix.  He's not an SF. 

It will be nice if we can still trade Sheed.  There has to be an SF out there that could work.  In hindsight, if we had signed Posey for 4yrs., it would still have fit into the timeframe that we are now working with.  He'd have 2yrs. to go and that is pretty much when we dismantle the team.

OK DA, find the last missing piece!!!

PA

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I wonder where Udoka is? He's a good defender, a little old but cheap.

Desmond Mason?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Fierce,

Rather they used it now.  The less minutes on PP all season, the better.  It would be nice to keep PP down to under 30 while we try to gel a 2nd unit. 

PA

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

They still looking to add a player wheter it's a minimum one or not. So it could be that they get a guy like Delonte West and see how things work out in February. If Sheed returns then that's a plus he can  still play  a quarter. If not then he might be the piece to be traded for that shooter that boston is looking for. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

In Response to Re: Is Sheed Done?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is Sheed Done? : I don't think Delonte will play for the vet's minimum.
    Posted by Fierce34[/QUOTE]
    Talented wise I would say no, but maybe his off court problems can worry some GM's ?  I am not sure. I don't think many teams are desperatly looking to get him... But who am I to say that.