is there a way some of you could put some sort of warning in the headline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

is there a way some of you could put some sort of warning in the headline

if your thread is going to devolve into a girl fight about who said what and who scooped who? the headlines are deceiving. i click on them thinking i'm going to read something interesting about a potential trade or roster move and i end up scanning over 30 posts about who wrongly predicted that so-and-so would be traded. maybe an asterik or some other emblem indicative that the conversation is going to be on a middle-school level. how about a v****a? here, does this look like a v****a? (|) heck, i don't care what you come up with. just some way of knowing before i click the headline that the b***hing contained therein is not going to be worth my time. thanks! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: is there a way some of you could put some sort of warning in the headline

I do find it amusing the need to be "right" a few people have here.  We are just talking basketball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if your thread is going to devolve into a girl fight about who said what and who scooped who? the headlines are deceiving. i click on them thinking i'm going to read something interesting about a potential trade or roster move and i end up scanning over 30 posts about who wrongly predicted that so-and-so would be traded. maybe an asterik or some other emblem indicative that the conversation is going to be on a middle-school level. how about a v****a? here, does this look like a v****a? (|) heck, i don't care what you come up with. just some way of knowing before i click the headline that the b***hing contained therein is not going to be worth my time. thanks! :)

[/QUOTE]

I said this way back, before anyone....j/k.  :).  I agree, totally nonsense stuff. It has sort of kept me out of the board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about this image, if not in the thread title... in the first post... as a disclaimer of sorts?

Works for me.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Girls! Girls! You're both pretty!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

same two or three people......You said this...I said that............just stop. Fiercy and Memployee or whatever. Just agree to disagree or talk in person.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Guys, back in 2011, Mployee lost a bet against me and he only posted 5 times from July to November.

The board was at peace when Mployee was not around.

I already tried every approach.

Ignoring Mployee doesn't work.

I tried that in 2012.

Only way this board is at peace is if Mployee behaves like an adult.

He's already a senior and he acts like a child.

The main problem is the drugs or alcohol or both.

Mployee is reasonable in the morning, afternoon, and evenings.

It's when it's past 12 midnight that Mployee goes berserk.

It's the drugs or the alcohol or both.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys, back in 2011, Mployee lost a bet against me and he only posted 5 times from July to November.

I tried that in 2012.

[/QUOTE]

You kill me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

You kill me.

You know me.

When I'm dealing with reasonable people, I'm also reasonable.

If you don't agree with me I don't call you a lemming.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

The only people that bother me on here are the ones that are stupid. You certainly do not fit in that catergory.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to 37stories's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only people that bother me on here are the ones that are stupid. You certainly do not fit in that catergory.

[/QUOTE]

but if Fiercy just stuck to that ...his basketball knowledge...he'd get that much more respect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about this image, if not in the thread title... in the first post... as a disclaimer of sorts?

Works for me.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 37stories's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but if Fiercy just stuck to that ...his basketball knowledge...he'd get that much more respect.

[/QUOTE]

His bb knowledge is like a piece  of swiss cheese, plenty of cheese but plenty of holes too... that he refuses to acknowledge. 

That why he taunts/bullies/fights/baits... to constantly distract from the holes that others poke into his crazy, written in stone, unsupportable narratives.

Given the choice of mutual respect versus constant attention, the fungus would choose the latter every time.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

I tried that in 2012.

[/QUOTE]

Right here with this post of yours, I can tell you are missing the big picture. Just go back to the board, talk basketball. NO bullying, no pointing fingers nothing. Forget those "bets" or whatever cr@p and move on. It would be just a start to a better forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I tried that in 2012.

[/QUOTE]

Right here with this post of yours, I can tell you are missing the big picture. Just go back to the board, talk basketball. NO bullying, no pointing fingers nothing. Forget those "bets" or whatever cr@p and move on. It would be just a start to a better forum.

[/QUOTE]

+1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i have IGNORED both mployee and fierce for 2 years now.  life has never been better.  their comments are blanked out.  try it!!  it's not hard to do.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

[QUOTE]

I tried that in 2012.

[/QUOTE]

An elephant calling a donkey big ears. LMAO!!!!!!!

20. This post has been removed.