It Looks Like Perk Is Going To Make It All The Way Back And Contribute This Season....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

It Looks Like Perk Is Going To Make It All The Way Back And Contribute This Season....

WOW !

who expected Perk to come back early and impact immediately ?

Not me.

In 3 games, Perk has taken his starting job back , reminded everyone how good he makes the starting 5 , and given Doc one less thing to worry about...
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7lTFzdSn0&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: It Looks Like Perk Is Going To Make It All The Way Back And Contribute This Season....

Perk , barring another injury, will be the starting center soon.  Shack will spot play at significant times and be valuable. JO basketball career appears over.  Semi will still be a spot player because of injury , fouls, or need for a active body.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: It Looks Like Perk Is Going To Make It All The Way Back And Contribute This Season....

Speed and quickness were never part of his game.

Perk is strength, disipline, and resolve.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It is great to see Perk being so effective after such a short-time back.  He definitely appears to be very healthy and contributing at a high level. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

I'm very happy too see Perkins back and can't wait till he can get some more mins i mean he got 10 rebounds in 24 mins last night add about 10-15 mins probally add to the rebounds

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

He was never more than a 30-32 minute guy

24 mins is fine with me... maybe 28 after a few weeks

28 mins giving us 7 points and 9 boards, then shaq for 16 mins giving us 7 points and 5 boards

Baby gets the 4 crunch time mins @ C and maybe gives us 2 points a 1 board

That means in 48 mins out of our C we are getting 16 points and 15 rebounds... pretty solid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

It's nice to see his scowl back in the line-up. He gives the team more toughness and they will be alot stronger on the boards, maybe correcting their biggest weakness.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Yeah, as long as works on those moving screens....We needed another body at the 5 position.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: It Looks Like Perk Is Going To Make It All The Way Back And Contribute This Season....:
    [QUOTE]He was never more than a 30-32 minute guy 24 mins is fine with me... maybe 28 after a few weeks 28 mins giving us 7 points and 9 boards, then shaq for 16 mins giving us 7 points and 5 boards Baby gets the 4 crunch time mins @ C and maybe gives us 2 points a 1 board That means in 48 mins out of our C we are getting 16 points and 15 rebounds... pretty solid
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Correct again.  24 would be perfect.  I do feel that Doc will go with the hot hand at the end of the game.  I mean defensively.  Dirk does not hit that game-winner in Dallas over Perk or KG.  Baby was too short to cover him on that play.  I think Perk goes in for those last second defensive stops. Just my opinion!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I seem to recall Shaq hitting a lot of buckets in the 1st quarter when he's getting touches from Rondo.  So as happy as I am to see Perk out there for extended minutes already, provided he doesn't pick up a quick 3 fouls, I like the idea of Shaq starting.  Rotate Perk in at the six or eight minute mark.  Best case scenario is Shaq playing 12-16 minutes and Perk playing 32-36 minutes (maybe less if BBD or JO is used).