It's a One Year Rental

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: It's a One Year Rental

he will resign with the lakers....it's that simple.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental:
    [QUOTE]he will resign with the lakers....it's that simple.
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

The guy is a headcase! Let's see how the season goes! If K. Bryant goes down with an injury, LA is in trouble!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental : If all Dwight wants is money then he re-signs with the Lakers. But if he wants to win a championship, LA will not be the city for that.  By July 1, 2014, only Steve Nash is under contract. That means Steve Nash is the only Laker under contract after next season. So 2 years from now the Lakers will be in full rebuild mode.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's exactly why the Lakers will continue to win championships. Once Kobe's contract is up, there will be A TON of extra money to be used to lure addtional star players. They'll be building around Dwight Howard.

Didn't you learn ANYTHING. MITCH KUPCHAK is our GM! Don't think he's not already crunching numbers, looking at potential free agents and trade partners. I never wavered in my opinion that Mitch would put together a competitive team despite salary restrictions and the other owners trying to make it impossible for them to bring in more talent.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: It's a One Year Rental": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental : That's exactly why the Lakers will continue to win championships. Once Kobe's contract is up, there will be A TON of extra money to be used to lure addtional star players. They'll be building around Dwight Howard. Didn't you learn ANYTHING. MITCH KUPCHAK is our GM! Don't think he's not already crunching numbers, looking at potential free agents and trade partners. I never wavered in my opinion that Mitch would put together a competitive team despite salary restrictions and the other owners trying to make it impossible for them to bring in more talent. Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE] DH is not Shaq, he is more like Shawn Kemp (LA fans will find out soon enough)!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: It's a One Year Rental": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's a One Year Rental : Was Sullinger running? Sorry I thought that was Nate Newton. Sullinger shot 30% from the field in summer league and had his shot blocked more than any other player. UGH!!! "There are some issues there," said Ainge. "Our medical staff thinks that short-term and long-term there may be some maintenance issues with the back. Doc Rivers played with a herniated disk for 13 years. It may need surgery at some point, it may not." Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] The good news for Sully, no surgery required! He will be ready to start the season!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

In Response to It's a One Year Rental:
    [QUOTE]Marc Stein:  If L.A. does not work out for Dwight, says source briefed on his thinking, he knows "Dallas will be there for him."  Mavs will have cap space  Twitter
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Just wondering, is DH a Laker yet?  HA HA HA

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: It's a One Year Rental": [QUOTE]"Didn't you learn ANYTHING. MITCH KUPCHAK is our GM!" What all of us learned from Mitch Kupchak is he will stand up, do his best impersonation of John Malkovic, then look down as if he's about to cry when the Lakers are about to get eliminated in the playoffs! http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/5/22/3035730/mitch-kupchak-and-the-agony-of-defeat It's called the "Agony of Defeat". HAHAHA Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Mitch is a natural! It is like he was born to play that role!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: It's a One Year Rental": [QUOTE]Stay Classy Danny... Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] An example of the class you seek: “I have to do my job, and part of my job is listening to offers,” Falk said. “But unlike almost everyone else in the business, I don’t worry about what number the guys get drafted; I worry about being in the right environment. I think Jeff in Boston’s a great environment for him. We just have to work out the business side. “You know, in my 38 years in this business, I’ve written an owner a letter twice to commend him on the job of a general manager. One time was in Utah with Kevin O’Connor (who handled a situation with Jeff Malone differently after there had been some friction) and the second time was with Danny. “I thought the way Danny managed Jeff’s injury situation was beyond professional. It was special to me, and I went out of my way to let Wyc (Grousbeck) know how much I appreciated it. I’m a person who puts a lot of stock in goodwill, so to me Danny Ainge has earned a lot of goodwill. It doesn’t mean we’re going to do it for free, but I really feel good about the situation.”

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.