It's Like Watching Law & Order

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order

More like, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia for the 76ers and Suburgatory for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order:
    [QUOTE]More like, Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia for the 76ers and Suburgatory for me.
    Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE]
    Is a suburgatory anything like a submarine sandwich?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

Somebody here watches Kathy Lee and Hoda. Just saying!Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

In response to "Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order : Is a suburgatory anything like a submarine sandwich? Watch it on ABC on Wednesday evening and you be the judge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to It's Like Watching Law & Order:
    [QUOTE]If Ainge doesn't do anything at the trade deadline and we end up having KG and Ray for 2 more years, then it's like watching Law & Order. I mean it's good but it's not great. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    At this point Ainge and Doc get the picture.  It is a matter of our impatience for some kind of solution.  You know they know rebounding is going to kill us as well as a point guard who can't shoot in the fourth quarter.  

They have a plan, we just don't know what it is yet. But we don't have to stay quiet or patient waiting for it.  If KG and Ray are here it will be for less minutes and a lot less dollars.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]If Ainge doesn't do anything at the trade deadline and we end up having KG and Ray for 2 more years, then it's like watching Law & Order. I mean it's good but it's not great. Ugh!

That's why Danny has built 2 first rounders and cap room.  That's why he didn't resign Perk - he wanted longer term cap flexibility.  The plan isn't to have the same team aging, its just that none of us know what players we can get but it isn't as if Danny isn't trying to make the right moves now and post season.  He's clearly listening to proposals but knows he can wait it out and do something after the season if no good offers come in now.

Patience is a virtue.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order : I agree with you.  But like concord said, we don't have to wait in silence. This board is here so that the fans can vent.  One week from now I'm not going to talk about trades anymore.

BUT....in the meantime - how about this one:

Ray to the Clips
    JON and Seraphin to the T-Wolves
    Gomes and Dooling to the Wiz
    Foye, Beasley and Blatche to the Celtics!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

See I think if he doesn't do anything at the trade dead line it means that KG and Allen walk and that he blows the team up.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order : Good for the Celts, Clips, and Wiz. I don't know if the Wolves would want Seraphin because they need a SG.

Then, send Dooling to the T-Wolves and Moore to the Wiz!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order : Come on, Dooling is not even better than Ridnour, the current starting SG for the Wolves.

OK - last chance - Moore and Dooling to the Wiz, Crawford the the Wolves!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: It's Like Watching Law & Order : Jordan Crawford? The Wiz can't trade him because Nick Young might leave after the season. JO and a 2nd round pick to the Wolves for Beasley.

If they would do that,  I would have done it yesterday!!!