It's not LeBron's Fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

It's not LeBron's Fault

He's a fantastic player that has inspired folks to heap praise on him that I don't ever recall him requesting.

Oh, he's enjoyed it plenty, but in reality he always comes off humble and fairly honest.

That "Decision" fiasco was not his brain child, I think we all know that. Neither was the celebration down in Miami.

Lebron seems to be a fun loving guy that doesn't take himself too seriously, or even fully understands the influence he wields.
     As a result he is not as "sensitive" as the media would like him to be.

He plays with exuberance and for the fans, but I never see him showboating to embarass his opponent.

My take is this: He is still growing as a player. Last night he settled for jumpers while Dirk attacked the rim.( Dirk has more experience than Bron and it showed)

LeBron needs to develop his low post game so that the Jason Kidds of the world can't have a chance guarding him.

He has worked on his outside shooting and showed great improvement, now this is his next big skill development.

He's only going to get slower as he gets older, so this is very important if he wants to dominate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: It's not LeBron's Fault

In Response to Re: It's not LeBron's Fault:
    [QUOTE]Yes. Lebron is very humble. Contrarian must have slipped something in your drink. It was a whole day ago Wade and Lebron were mocking Dirk being sick when he hit the game winner on them the game before. Humble indeed. What do you expect from a guy who says he spoils his fans since he's only played 3 bad games in his life.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Another post from DaCeltics that I don't agree with.  LeBron is one of the most arrogant athletes that I can remember in the past decade.  I would never consider him to be humble.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: It's not LeBron's Fault:
    [QUOTE]Yes. Lebron is very humble. Contrarian must have slipped something in your drink. It was a whole day ago Wade and Lebron were mocking Dirk being sick when he hit the game winner on them the game before. Humble indeed. What do you expect from a guy who says he spoils his fans since he's only played 3 bad games in his life.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Again, though. Was he telling the truth, as brutal as it may have sounded?
    Let's face it . Lebron does'nt have a way with words.
    He just speaks the truth ( with a lack of discernment some of the time)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Cabron James is a could chest!!!!
    he's bitter y fearful.
    Miami is Wade's team. Cabron James go to miami because
    could not be champion.
    Cabron james = LIonel Messi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Lebron is the same guy that carried the weakest team ever to the finals as their leader and closer.