It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

In Response to Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.:
    [QUOTE]To the people saying this board is going downhill: lol. I've been lurking these boards for years across a few different names and nothing about this place has Changed one bit as far as I'm concerned. Same stupid trolls, same stupid drama, same exact people. Where is the difference? I sure don't see it.
    Posted by KamikazeKnight00[/QUOTE]

KK00:

Where else could you see such silly psycho-drama side by side with such outrageously insightful BB knowledge... all in one location.

BDC is truly the total entertainment package... raw and uncut.

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: It's official, Fierce has lost the playoff bet. Celtics clinch Playoff Berth.

Did  postomatic honor this bet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

Is Fierce trustworthy?   ROFLMAO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Free Fierce!

and now you got him on ignore?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

i mean, lets be honest here guys. i dont have any sort of administrative power to suspend the Fiercest34 account so he literally CANT post for 5 months..so "letting him off the hook" is not REALLY in my power. if he really wants to post i wont be able to do anything to stop him.

However, Fierce has already said he is going to honor the bet to prove a point..to Mployee i think it was. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Surely Jamez could step forward and vouch for FUNGUS34's truthfulness.

Hmmmmmm... Jamez not around. OKAY.

If not Jamez... then who???? Anybody???

Character references might help.

Does FUNGUS34 have any friends???? 

Admirers??

Acquaintances???

Anyone???

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sure glad someone found this thread... fierce is humiliated

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

One word:

EPIC...Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

One word:

EPIC...Cool

GK,  something tells me this thread made your day.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

One word:

EPIC...Cool

GK,  something tells me this thread made your day.

So you're going to side with the trolls just to get back at me?

Looks like you have a tendency to switch sides if it means saving your azz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not saving a thing.  Didn't side with anyone either.  As usual you are adding stuff hoping you can make it "congruent" with your argument.  I merely said it probably made his day,  which I am sure it did.  How does that make me siding with him?

and for the record I use to argue with GK on a pretty regular basis.  He doesn't bother me that much any more.  He is kind of comical the way he pulls you strings.  He loves what he does.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Not saving a thing.  Didn't side with anyone either.  As usual you are adding stuff hoping you can make it "congruent" with your argument.  I merely said it probably made his day,  which I am sure it did.  How does that make me siding with him?

and for the record I use to argue with GK on a pretty regular basis.  He doesn't bother me that much any more.  He is kind of comical the way he pulls you strings.  He loves what he does.

Just like you saying you would have put money on the Knicks if actual money was involved, huh?

GK pulls my strings?

I think it's the other way around.

Here:

We will see the Gasol of the past. I don't post much in BDC just go there once or twice a week. I just get into it with Fiercest34 because he reminds me of the old GreenKiller lol!!! I stay more on the Lakers forums. I love your site and thought about subscribing a few months ago but don't think I'm ready to be too civil and convivial (that word again like you say lol) with a couple of the members. Since it's a Celtics board I would have to bite my tongue in a lot of occasions and I don't think I am ready for that yet. Jeb had great impact on the way I post in forums, I say I have changed 95% that other 5% I am sill working on. 

OK Fierce if it will make you happy.  I would have bet my house the Celtics, #7 seed, would have beaten the Knicks #2 seed.  I would have bet my life savings on that happening.  I am so avid in my support of the Celtics that it would cloud my mind and let me do something really stupid.   OK ,  are you happy now?

No one said GK was a welcome poster here.  Don't care what he posted somewhere else either.

By the way,  GK pulls your strings like a puppeteer.  He does it on a regular basis. He can get you posting for days when he shows up here.  Do I need to pull up all your responses?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

With few exceptions, GKDynasty has had FUNGUS' number for a long, long time.

He is also far more entertaining and has more integrity than FUNGUS.

But that isn't really saying very much.

Given the choice I would prefer sitting down and having a beer with GK over FUNGUS any day.

FUNGUS would likely spend the time flatulating out loud to annoy patrons in the tavern.... and laughing..... HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What bet?  Did I make a bet?   That bet doesn't count  I was flushed!!!!!!!!!!

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/7/2013

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

LOL.... everyone has finally figured out the fungus. .. A big shout out to CHE, who had the fungus pegged early and assigned him with an appropriate nickname.

I used to remember OneonOne trying to talk serious basketball with the fungus and thought....what incredible patience...  Hes got nothing left other than a few needy posters and all his other ids... heck, even trolls are respected more and are more interesting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

• Fierce34

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

[QUOTE]

• Fierce34

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!   Now thats funny not matter who you are!!!!!!!